Chapter 6

Eileen's P.O.V
I looked at Harry as he opened his mouth to say something but he was cut off by Lux's mother.

"Omg you can't imagine how thankful i am right now. Thank you so much for keeping my daughter safe." she stood up hugging me so tight as i felt some of her tear drops on my shoulder.

"Please don't cry infront of your daughter. This will upset her." i whispered in her ear as i patted her back.

She wiped her tears off and looked at me smiling.

"Thank you very much dear." she thanked me once again.

"You're very welcome." i said giving her a smile.

"Eileen. It's you again." Harry said smirking at me.

"Harry. It's you again." i said mimicking his voice, making him and Lux who was currently standing between us laugh.

"See i told you she was funny!" Lux said laughing.

"Wait, you two know each other?" Louis questioned.

"Yes we do actually. Yesterday your friend here" i said pointing at Harry.
"dropped his water on my dress, so in return i made him dance with me." i told him laughing.

Harry shook his head still laughing.

"Like seriously, you just made him dance with you. If i was in your place, i would have made him buy me a new dress or get me something expensive." Lux's mother laughed along.

"I'm Louise by the way." she said holding her hand out.

"Eileen." i said shaking her hand.

"Well Eileen, i guess i owe you something now." Louise told me.

"Oh no you don't. Lux kept me accompany today while my friend left me so that she could sleep." i rolled my eyes laughing.

she laughed.

"Mummy i want an ice-cream. Mine fell down." Lux said pointing at her dress.

"Oh i can definately see that." Louise said giggling.

"I have an idea. Why don't we all go to the ice-cream shop thats just around the corner of the hotel and Eileen could come with us." Harry recommended and they all nodded.
"If you don't mind ofcourse." he added after few seconds.

"I would love that." i told him.

"Lets go then." Louis said as Lux was cheering.

As we made it to the ice-cream shop, we all sat on a round table with our ice-creams in hand which Harry had insisted to pay for as in return to what happened earlier.
Surprisingly Lux asked me if she could sit on my lap which i gladly accepted. We have spent sometime chatting and getting to know each other but ofcourse we got interupted from time to time by fans asking for pictures and autographs from the boys.
The boys were really fun to hang out with along with Louise and Lux.

After finishing our ice-cream, we sat for some more time and then decided to get back to the hotel.

On our way back walking, Harry was standing next to me with Lux holding both of our hands between us while Louise and Louis were infront of us.

"So are you coming to the outdoor party tonight?" Harry asked.

"Yes ofcourse! Dani will be performing today." i told him.

"Oh i wanted to invite you actually because we will be performing tonight also." he said with a big smile on his face.

"I guess its a win win for me then." i said laughing.

"Yes it is." he said.

By now, we've reached the hotel and Harry insisted to walk me to my room. As i reach my door i opened it and stood gesturing for him to get in.

"No, thank you. But i have to go and get ready for tonight, you know." he told me shrugging.

I nodded.

"So see you tonight...i guess." he told me while scratching his head.

He looked really nervous which made me giggle.

"See you tonight Harry." i told him

"Bye El." he said before kissing my cheek and leaving.

My face flushed bright red.

"Goodbye." i said closing my door.

(Author's note : hey guys, next chapter and the one after will be really cute and i'll be putting a picture of Eileen's outfit on top.
So as to why i've decided to update today and i know that i've updated yesterday, is because i wanted something to help me to get my mind of all the drama thats happening in this fandom about Zayn leaving. Yesterday i was so devastated and crying the whole night. I just can't picture 1D without anyone of them, they all complete each other and need one another.
I'm still hoping that its an early april's fool joke. Anyways, if it was true or not, i'm going to respect their decision and support all of them no matter what and i think that you should do that too instead of making them feel more guilty. If it makes them happy then we should respect their decision, plus don't forget that we still have Louis, Liam, Niall and Harry. So stop with all the hate because we don't wanna loose anyone of them more. I mean you don't know, it might actually be a joke so just calm down, relax and try to think in a positive way.
And if you feel that you want to talk to anyone about this or about anything thats bothering you, i'm here at anytime. You can message me and i'll be very happy to help.
Stay sttong and don't forget to smile :) xx. )