Chapter 5

Eileen's P.O.V
I woke next morning very tired as i didn't get enough sleep. Danielle didn't allow me to go to bed until i told her the whole story about my encounter with Harry Styles yesterday.
Right now it was 7:55 A.M, so i rushed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth as fast as possible and got dressed into the first thing that i saw infront of me because i had to be in the dancing hall by 8:00 A.M to see how the rehersals were going on or else Danielle would kill me.

I reached five minutes late gaining a glare from Danielle as she was in her dancing position.
I stood in the corner of the room watching them practise and telling them my opinion from time to time. This went on for two more hours until they have decided that they were ready for tonight.

Danielle was very tired so she told me that she was going to sleep for sometime. I was left alone in the reception and i decided to get myself a cup of coffee since i still didn't have my breakfast today.

I found a small Starbucks parlor outside next to the beach. After getting my drink, i decided to roam around as i had nothing to do. While i was passing next to the swimming pool, i saw a very cute little girl crying by herself. I hated seeing anyone upset or crying especially if it was a small child, so i went up to her to see if i can help.

"Hello sweety." i bent down so i was her height.

She looked at me as if she was contemplating whether to answer me back or not.

"May i know why are you crying?" i asked her.

"I want my mummy." she said in her baby voice crying again.

"Shh baby don't crying." i said hugging her.
"Have you lost your mummy?" i questioned looking at her.

She nodded her head yes.

"I was with uncle Louis....and he...he said that he was going to the toilet and....and that i had to wait for him outside." she said between sobs.

"Yea..." i urged her to continue.

she sniffled.

"As i was waiting for him, my ice-cream fell on my dress." she said pointing at her now dirty dress.

"And i decided to come here and ask uncle ice-cream giver if i can get a new one."

I smiled when she said "uncle ice-cream giver" but then nodded my head for her to continue.

"But i never found him and i also lost uncle Louis and i also want my mummy." She started crying even more when she told me the story.

"It's okay sweet-heart, don't worry. We're going to find uncle Louis and mummy okay?" i asked her and she nodded her head holding my hand.

"Now tell me what's your name honey?" i asked her while searching for her parents to try and lighten the mood.

"My name is Lux." she said.

"Woah, what a lovely name." i told her.
"And how old are you Lux?" i questioned her.

"I'm four." she said while pointing four fingers out.

"Oooh you're a big girl now." i said making her giggle.

"What is your name?" she now questioned me.

I smiled because she stopped crying and was more comfortable with talking to me.

"My name is Eileen and I'm nineteen, but unfortunately i can't point nineteen fingers because i have only ten." i pouted my lips and she started laughing loudly.

"You're really funny Eileen and i like you." she said still laughing.

"Well Lux, you're really sweet and i like you too." i told her as we were now standing nearby the reception.

"Lux! Lux!!!" i heard someone shouting from behind us.

"Oh thanks God i found you. Your mum was about to kill me." the guy which i assumed to be uncle Louis told her bending down to hug her. His face looked familiar though.

"You left me alone Louis." she said pointing her index finger at him while giving him a glare.

I laughed so hard seeing her lecturing him about how he left her alone.

"Oh i'm sorry ma'am but i had a wee and i needed to use the restroom so excuse me." he sassed at her making me laugh even harder.

He stood up from his bending position and smiled at me.

"Thank you so much for bringing her here." he thanked me.

"It's nothing really, plus we had so much fun didn't we Lux?" i asked her.

"Yes, we had so much fun and i like Eileen more than i like you Louis." she said pointing her tongue out at him.

He held his chest as if she have shot him in his heart and then laughed.

"Anyways Eileen?" He asked and i nodded.

"can you please come with us out where her mother is currently searching for her. I think that she will be more than pleased to meet you and thank you herself." Louis told me giving me a smile.

"Yes sure." i smiled back at him.

Lux held my hand as we made our way outside.

"Mummy!!" she exclaimed suddenly running towards a woman whose back was facing us along with another guy standing next to her.

They both turned around as they heard her voice.

"Oh Lux baby." she said hugging her with tears in her eyes.

"Eileen?" the guy next to her asked and i looked at him.

"Harry?" i asked confused.

(Author's note: cliff-hanger :D Hey everyone, hope all of you are alright.
What do you think is going to happen next?
I need to know what you're thinking so please feel free to comment and follow me if you like, and i'll hopefully be able to follow you back :)
Take care and stay safe xx.)