Chapter 9

Eileen's P.O.V
We kept on walking until we reached a spot next to the edge, where there was many pillows and blankets placed on the ground along with two mugs of hot chocolate. It was very dark as the only source of light was from the moon and stars shining from above us. The view was magnificent, you can see the whole city shining through the darkness.

"Wow..." i sighed deeply.

"Look El, i know that this might not be the perfect place for a first date, but i wanted it to make it different. I didn't want us to go to a restaurant wearing fancy clothes and acting all formal. I wanted us to be ourselves and to make you feel comfortable. I also wanted to show you that i'm a normal human and i enjoy all the simple things in life. So i'm sorry if this wasn't what you were expecting or what you wanted your first date to be like. We can always change plans and do other things. I just want you to tell me the truth, please." he said drawing his lips into a thin line.

"Harry, are you kidding me.This is amazing, its like my ideal idea of a date. I've always wanted to go on a simple date that held many meanings, and you've just made my dream come tue." i said hugging him.

Harry's P.O.V
I relaxed after what she said hugging her back.

"C'mon lets just lay down, you're freezing." i told her sitting on the ground that was full of blankets and patting the spot next to me.

She sat next to me as i placed a blanket around us and gave her a mug of hot chocolate. She smiled thanking me and placed her head on my shoulder as we cuddled.

We sat quietly for a couple of minutes in a surprisingly comfortable silence. I thought that this might turn into one of those awkward dates, but fortunately it didn't. I just enjoy being with her even if we're not doing anything, but having her beside me makes me feel complete.

"El ?" i asked and she hummed in response, still looking forward at the view.
"I want you to tell me everything about you. I want us to get to know everything about each other." i told her.

"Okay...but you start first." she mumbled into my shoulder.

"Deal." i agreed.
"Well um...i'm Harry Styles, twenty-one years old and i'm from a small village called Holmes Chapel in Cheshire. My birthday is on the first of february. I have an elder sister called Gemma. My mother, Anne and my father, Des got divorced when i was about seven years old. It was hard for me and Gemma at first but then we got used to it because they remained friends. And my dad is now really close with Robin, who is my step-father. And no if you're wondering, i don't live with them. I live in like a small mansion that's about two hours far from my mum's house." she was now looking up at me as i continued.

"I was in a band called White Eskimo in school and at the age of sixteen i decided to enter The X Factor in which i got joined with these four amazing lads making it to the third place. And now, here we are fulfilling our dreams just like any other normal five guys." i said smiling.

"Thats nice." she said still looking at me.

"Yea...now its your turn." i told her.

She sighed.

"Okay Harry, but i want you to know that you're the first person that i have ever told my story to. Well you and Danielle because she basically lived it with me."
She said.

"El...you don't have to. I understa-" i was about to continue but she cut me off.

"No Harry. I trust you and thats why i'm telling you everything." she assured me.

I nodded my head for her to continue.

She took a deep breath before she started.

"I'm Eileen...just Eileen. I'm nineteen and i celebrate my birthday on march sixteen. Well...thats what they uh told me. It was the day that uh...i..um i was found infront of the orphanage." she said.

I felt my heart skip a bit after hearing that. Ugh she surely have had a hell of a past.
I held her closer to me, encouraging her to continue.

"They told me that my parents have kept me infront of the orphanage on that day, with a small letter saying that i was just a week old and that they were still not ready to have a child.
I've always wondered why did they gave birth to me. I mean, if they didn't want me then they should've gone for abortion. But unfortunately there was not one to answer my doubts." she swallowed her throat and closed her eyes for seconds.

I can tell that she was going back through all the bad memories in her life that she have spent without her parents.

"Ehm...and out of all the children that were there, me and Danielle grew very close to each other although she was four years older than me. We did everything together and not once have left each other.
At the age of sixteen, we were given the right to choose whether to stay there, as no one have adopted us or to leave the orphanage. Dani and i have already made the decision to leave, but she had to wait four years with me until i've turned sixteen and was able to get out. They were so nice to us at the orphanage that they even told us that they were going to be giving me and Dani like a monthly salary as a gift from them. Which by the way, they do till now." she continued as tears were streaming down her face.

"We now live in a small apartment in London. Dani is working as a dancer, where as for me i have worked every single thing you can imagine just to keep my mind preoccupied.
I hate them Harry, i hate them! i can't believe they did this to me! how can a mother possibly do that to her child. I have tried so many times to search for them but after sometime i got fed up, so i stopped and i don't want to know anything about them now.
Do you know how many times i've cried myself to sleep knowing that my parents hate me, my parents don't love me!!" she started shouting and sobbing into my chest, her voice coming out muffled.

"Shhh El, babe stop." i said swinging us back and forth.

"Everything is going to be alright. I'm here now and i promise you with all my heart...that i'm going to try my best to make you forget about all the bad days that the you've had. I promise you El, i promise." i told her now playing with her hair.

I felt her calm as her breathing was coming back to normal.

"Thank you Harry...thank you so much." she said hugging me tight.

I held her chin with my hand as i looked into her teary eyes that were shining under the moonlight. I started leaning forward until our lips have finally touched. Her lips were so soft as she kissed me back. It felt heavenly having her lips against mine. We both smiled into the kiss and that's what made us pull apart with our foreheads still resting on eachother.

"Eileen, will you give me the honour by saying yes to becoming my girlfriend?" i told her smirking.

"I will Mr.Perfect...i will." she said giving me a quick peck and pulling us down giggling and making me laugh.

(Author's note: hey guys! So what do you think after knowing about Eileen's past? have you expectected that this was going to happen or you had something different in mind? I would really like to know what were you thinking while reading this chapter by writing your thoughts in the comments section.
Oh and happy Aprils Fool everyone!! take care and don't let anyone prank you :p
btw if you've already got pranked or you pranked someone, i would also like to know about that. So please comment down everything :)
Stay safe xx.)