Chapter 14

Eileen's P.O.V
Today, Anne and Robin have insisted on inviting us to go out and have dinner somewhere, on which they ended up choosing a very fancy Italian restaurant that we are currently sitting in, waiting for our dinner to be served.

Getting into the restaurant wasn't that easy because out of nowhere the paparazzi have bombarded us with their huge cameras while asking us many questions. Thankfully that didn't stay for so long because the manager and the employee's working there were kind enough to help us get in, prohibiting any paparazzi to enter the place.

"I cant believe you two are actually moving in together. That's such a nice feeling to know that my baby has grown up and is ready to take huge responsibilities like this one." Anne said, just as our dinner was being served.

"I know right! who knew that tiny little Hazza would grow up and fall head over heels for someone as beautiful as El." Gemma teased Harry, wiggling her eyebrows.

I looked at Harry and he was blushing just as twice as i was, so i started laughing.

"Um...thanks mum." Harry said, Anne giving him a small smile in reply as we all started eating.

______________________________________

After we finished our dinner, Robin made sure that he was the one who paid the bill, saying that he was the one who invited us.

The waiter have guided us to the back door so that we wouldn't be facing the paparazzi once again. We got into the car and started our way back home.

The car ride was quiet while Robin was driving, Anne sitting in the passengers seat next to him, Gemma, Harry and I in the back-seat, me being in the middle, lying my head on Harry's shoulder while our hands were entwined with each other.
Gemma was humming to a song that sounded familiar to me but i couldn't exactly tell which one was it.

"Cause if you liked it, then you should have put a ring on it" she hummed a little louder and i eventually knew which song she was singing.

Dani and i used to sing this song together, along with some weird dance moves that we have invented. So i couldn't help myself but to start humming to the song too.

"If you liked it, then you shoulda put a ring on it
Don't be mad once you see that he want it" i started singing softly.

Gemma turned to the right to look at me with the most devious smirk on her face and i automatically understood what she meant.

She held my biceps and i did the same to her, gaining a confused look from Harry who was staring at us like we're some creepy creatures.

"Cause if you liked it, then you shoulda put a ring on it
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh"
We started singing loudly and doing some crazy dance moves.

"Unbelievable!" Robin said laughing hysterically.

"Oh Lord please no. I wasn't done with one, and now i have two!" Harry said jokingly while taking his phone out to record a video of us.

"All the single ladies, all the single ladies
All the single ladies, all the single ladies." Anne joined us singing suddenly.

"All the single ladies, all the single ladies
All the single ladies, now put your hands up." We three sang happily in unison.

"Well, i'm sorry to interupt you ladies, but we arrived and unfortunately this beautiful concert must come to an end."

"Let us all give a round of applause to three of the most beautiful yet talented ladies anyone could ask for." Gemma said as we all started clapping our hands.

We got out of the car still giggling and laughing as we made our way to the front porch.

"Wait for a second before we get in." Anne said, making us to stop walking, waiting for her to continue.

"I think we should all take a family picture with our new family member to hang it on the wall so that i can keep it as a memory." Anne said, giving me a side hug.

My heart started fluttering with happiness once she mentioned me as a 'family member'. I'm very glad that i was able to get along with Harry's parents and most importantly to be liked by them.

"That would be a great idea!" Gemma exclaimed.

Harry placed his mobile on a high chair and set it on timer so that it could take a picture of us. He came back and stood to my left with Gemma next to him. Anne was on my right side with Robin next to her.

We all smiled wildly to the camera as it clicked the picture of us. Harry brought me closer to him and whispered in my ear.

"Welcome to our family."

We had spent another week in Holmes Chapel and then decided that it was our time to leave, which we did.

We were currently in London, in mine and Dani's once shared apartment. Harry said that we must come to London and pack all of my stuff so that i could move in with him. The apartment had already been sold and the buyers were waiting for us to move every thing out so that they could settle in.

"Ugh Harry i'm sick of all the packing. It's so boring!" i groaned out of boredom.

"Come on El, we only have few more things left. Just think how happy we'll be after moving in together and trust me you'll forget everything else." He said in enthusiasm, putting a tape on yet another box.

"That's true." i smiled and continued packing.

Few hours later.

We have finally finished packing everything and the house was completely empty. I looked at the time and it was 2:45 A.M

"El, i think we should get some rest now and once we wake up we'll be heading directly to Brighton. To OUR HOUSE." Harry said making me smile.

"Yeah..." i replied yawning as we got into bed.

Next day.

As soon as we got out of bed, we started our way to Brighton and when we finally have reached, we eventually started unpacking so that we wouldn't waste our time. A couple of hours later and every thing was unpacked and in it's right place.

"Welcome home babe." Harry said, kissing my lips.

(Author's note: hello! I missed you all so much. I'm really sorry for the late update but i was busy with school and exams. I've started my summer vacation on thursday and now i'm free and can update more frequently.
So what have you guys thought about this chapter? I've been listening to 'All the Single Ladies' song alot lately and i said to myself that i should use it in my story. I know it's an old song but come one, who doesn't like to listen to beyoncé :D Anyways, don't forget to vote, comment and follow if you've enjoyed reading my story.
Take care and stay safe. Have a good day :)xx. )