Chapter 7

Eileen's P.O.V
After watching T.V for sometime, i decided to get up and get ready for tonight. I was almost done when i got a text from Dani telling me that she was already there and was waiting for me.
So i wore my heels and made my way downstairs.

"Oh El thanks God you're here." Danielle told me as soon as i reached her.

"Aren't you supposed to be on stage by now ?" i asked Danielle confused.

"One Direction are going to perform a couple of songs and after them is our turn." she informed me.

"Oh look they're starting." one of our friends said as soon as the boys stood on the small stage that was next to the swimming pool.

I was lucky enough because i was right next to the stage having a perfect view of all of them.

"Hello guys, we're One Direction and today we'll be performing two of our favourite songs from our new album FOUR that are Night Changes and Fool's Gold so we hope you enjoy it and sing along if you know the lyrics." Liam said.

Everyone started cheering and clapping their hands as they started singing.

In the middle of their first song Danielle excused herself because she had to get ready for their performance. So i was standing alone swaying my head from side to side as they continued to sing.

Harry gave me a cheeky grin along with a small wave once he saw me making me smile.

Once they were done, they hopped off of the stage and each went their separate ways while Harry made his way towards me.

"Hello." he said standing next to me.

"Hey Harry." i smiled.
"You did a really good job up there." i told him pointing at the stage.

"Thank you, i appreciate it." he thanked me before the lights went dim and the dancers came out on stage.

I started cheering for Danielle as soon as i saw her and Harry started clapping his hands and yelling 'Go Danielle!' making me laugh.

After they finished their performance Danielle came running to me hugging me so hard that i stumbled backwards into Harry's chest but i was fortunate enough because he held my waist so that i wouldn't fall.

"I love you, i love you, i love youuu." she started saying still hugging me, jumping and turning us around in circles.

I started giggling into Dani's shoulder as she was still choking me with her hug. I tried to tell her that i love her too but i ended up coughing until she finally freed me.

"Woah there, you almost killed her with your love." harry said shaking his head laughing while patting my back so that i could regain my breath.

"Oh really." Danielle said glaring at him playfully.

After i regained my breath, i stood straight and looked at her.

"Oh God." i said coughing a little more.
"Danielle you were amazing!" i exlaimed.

"I know honey." she said flipping her hair laughing.
"Anyways i will leave you two love birds alone. So you tomorrow El." she said walking away.

I shook my head in embarrasment.
What is wrong with Dani and her choice of words. Why does she always have to call us love birds. Ugh.

I looked at Harry who is looking at me laughing.

"Omg you're blushing so hard El." Harry said still laughing.

"Heyyy, don't make fun of me." i said hitting his hand playfully.

"I'm not! plus i think its cute." he said now smilling.

"Thank you." i said blushing even more and thanks God he let it go this time.

"Come with me, i want to introduce you to the rest of the guys." he said taking my hand.

They were all standing next to the bar when we approached them.

"Hey guys. This is Eileen, the girl that i talked to you about." Harry introduced me to the boys.

I shook hands with all of them, each greeting me and telling me their names.
We talked for some more time until Harry excused us.

"Harry?" i asked him as we were walking around outdoor.

He hummed in response as to tell me to continue.

"So you um...you talked to the guys about me?" i asked.

He stopped walking and stood infront of me while looking at me.

"Um...yea kind of." he said putting his hands in his pockets as i looked up at him and deep into his eyes.

His eyes were so mesmerizing especially under the moonlight.
Omg am i falling for him? yes i think i am.

Harry's P.O.V
After she asked me this question, i didn't know if i should answer her and tell her the truth. Tell her that i fell in love with her from the moment i've met her. Tell her that every single thing about her was perfect. Tell her how i can't sleep at night because as soon as i close my eyes, her picture is all i see.

"Um...kind of." i finally managed to get out.

"El, i need to tell you something."

she didn't say anything as she continued to stare directly into my eyes.

"Eileen, i..i....i love you."

(Authour's note: Cliff-hanger !! Hello again. So this is my second update for today and i think you know the reason. I know that there might be no one reading my story but i'll keep on posting as much as i can because i promise that it will get interesting. The next chapter will be really cute so get ready! Don't forget to leave your opinion in the comments and follow and message whenever you want i'll always be there. Stay safe byeee xx.)