Chapter 11

Harry's P.O.V
It has been two days since i last talked to Eileen not feeling very well. Next day as soon as i woke up, i called her apologizing and telling her that i was now feeling better.

Today after we finished recording our last song, Paul came in telling us some great news which was that we're going to have a three months long vacation. I got so excited after hearing that and directly texted Eileen telling her that i have a surprise for her once i get home.

As soon as i reached home, i instantly opened my laptop not even bothering to change my clothes. I made myself comfortable on the couch and spread my legs on the coffee table, logging into my skype account. Eileen was already online so she answered my call directly.

"El !" i exclaimed as soon as her face came into view.

"Harry! i missed you so much." she said pouting her lips but then laughing.

"I missed you too babe. So how's everything going on ?" i asked.

"Everything is alright." she smiled and their was silence for seconds.

"Harry!" she squealed suddenly and i looked at her confused.
"You didn't tell me what's the surprise! i've been waiting all day since you sent me that text." she said making me chuckle because i thought that something was wrong.

"Okay, are you ready?" i asked and she nodded her head eagerly.

"El..." i said teasing her for a bit.

"Harry just spit it." she said getting annoyed as i smirked.

"El babe, are you willing to welcome your lovely boyfriend at your apartment for as much as you want unless and until you get bored of me and kick me out?" i told her joking.

I saw how her face change and lit up in seconds as she started jumping and squealing in excitement.

"Omg Harry! i can't believe i'm finally going to see you again." she said clapping her hands.

I smiled.

"Me too sweety." i said admiring her reaction.

"Oh, i forgot to ask you. When will you be coming? i want to make sure that everything is perfect before you reach here." she said smiling.

"I'm driving tomorrow night, so hopefully i'll be their by after tomorrow evening." i informed her.

"Harry please take care on the road. I know its a long drive so be careful."

We stayed chatting for a couple of more hours until Danielle started yelling El's name telling her that dinner was ready, so we said our goodbyes before we hanged up. I closed my laptop and decided to go to bed because i won't be able to have enough sleep tomorrow as i'll be driving all night.

Eileen's P.O.V
I received a text from Harry telling me that he'll be here in an hour or so, and since then i've been roaming in the whole apartment. I just couldn't bring myself to sit as i was super excited.

"Ugh El. Just sit down already." Danielle groaned rolling her eyes.

"Danielle i can't and you know that. Plus he'll be here in any minute so i'll just wait." i said looking at her from her where she was sitting on the couch.

"So you're just going to stay standing, basically doing nothing except looking at the clock each second?" she asked stating the obvious.

"Aha..." i replied nodding my head while continuing with my mini tour.

Another two minutes have passed and i can tell that Dani was getting annoyed as hell.

"Eileen! if you don't freaking sit down right now, i swear to God that i'll lock the door and not allow your lovely boyfriend to enter the house!" she yelled suddenly.