Chapter 10

Eileen's P.O.V
I woke up next morning to the sun shining down on my face.
As i looked to my right, i saw that Harry was already awake leaning on one elbow staring at me while his other hand caressed my cheek.

"Good morning beautiful." he said brushing his thumb over my cheek bone making me blush.

"Morning..." i said cuddling deeper into his chest, hiding my face from the sun.
"How long have you been awake and just staring at me while i probably looked like a sleeping dog." i mumbled into his chest.

He let out a loud laugh and i looked at him.

"You mean a sleeping angel." he said kissing my forehead.
"And to answer your question, i woke up just a couple of minutes ago." he said smiling at me as i nodded.

Yesterday was one of the best nights in my life. I felt relieved after telling him about my past and i was so thankful that he was understanding and comforting throughout the whole story. He started telling me jokes in order to make me feel better and making me laugh at how silly they were. He even told me that on the first day that we met, him spilling his drink on my dress was'nt actually by accident but a plan made by his friend Niall to help him start a conversation with me. But Harry refused scared that i would get angry and slap him. So Niall had to push him making him indeed spill his water on me.

I laughed so hard at how stupid their plan was. But i'm glad that it worked.

"Eileeeen." Harry moaned, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry. I was just thinking." i said shaking my head chuckling as he smiled.

Few days later

The past couple of days have passed by very quickly and Harry made sure to make each and every single day memorable. Things between me and him have got really serious and he even tweeted about us being together making it public. Some fans took it in a positive way and started tweeting about how cute we are together, while others didn't really support us that much sending me continuous hate. Harry always made sure that i didn't go through and read these types of tweets, but in some way or another i did. Ofcourse i didn't like reading bad stuff being written about me, but i just skip them because i know one thing for sure is that i love Harry and i will never do anything to harm him.
Harry have also made me talk with his mum and sister on phone and to be honest i was too shy to talk to them for the very first time when he just stuck the phone into my face telling me that his mum wanted to talk to me. But they turned out to be really sweet telling me that they can't wait to see me face to face.

Currently i was standing in the airport with tears in my eyes while saying goodbye to the guys and to the love of my life My Only, Harry. I just got attached to him so much that i can't imagine how being far away from him would be like.

"El sweety, please stop crying. I told you to come with us on the private jet but i'm still not understanding why you don't want to." Harry said sighing as i was hugging him while crying into his chest.

I sniffled and looked up at him with my hands still wrapped around his torso.

"Harry i really don't want to...and anyways you're going to Brighton, its where you live and where you guys will be buisy in continuing all the recordings and work you've left, where as i'm going to London..." i told him snuggling my face into his chest.

He sighed once again.

"I'm going to miss you El." he said hugging me closer to him.
"But i promise you that once i'm done with all my work, i will not waste any minute and you'll find me knocking on your door in any second. So get ready cause you're not going to get rid of me that easily." he said cupping my cheeks smirking.

"Don't worry Haz, i'll be waiting." i said smiling giving him a peck on his lips before saying our last goodbyes.

It has been a week since we got here to London and not even a night have passed without Harry calling me.

Just as i was thinking about him, my phone rang showing his name with the very first picture we took together.

"Harry!" i cheered as i answered the phone.

"Hey babe...how are you today?" he said chuckling but it came out as a sigh.

Something was off with his voice but as i looked at the clock that was hanging on the wall, i saw that it was 6:00 P.M which means that he just came home from work.

"I'm good...what about you? i guess you're not feeling great..." i said trailing off feeling upset because Harry didn't sound well.

"Yea...i just got home. From 6:00 A.M today and we're working in the studio...it has been a really long day." he said.

I pouted even more after hearing him say that.

"It's okay babe, i think you should take a hot bath and relax and just go to sleep. Hopefully this will make you feel better." i told him.

"Yea, i guess it will help." he said and i imagined him giving me a small smile.

"Ok Haz, i'll hang up now and you should take rest." i said.

"Alright then love...i'm really sorry that i'm hanging up this early but i'm very tired." he said.

"Don't say that Harry, don't worry i understand. Take care okay? love you." i assured him.

"Okay, thank you. Love you too El." he said before hanging up.

(Author's note: hello guys. Thank you so much for the feedbacks and love you're sending me. You all are really sweet and you are giving me confidence to continue writing. I really appreciate your support, so thanks once again. You can't imagine how happy i am right now.
Back to the chapter :p
This was more of a filler chapter but i just wanted to show you how close Eileen and Harry's relation have became. Don't forget to send your feedbacks and thoughts on this chapter. Oh and i wish all of you a very Happy Easter! enjoy your time and don't let anything or anyone ruin your day.
Stay safe and take care xx.)