Blake sighed, "I've given up on trying to pin-point locations. Sometimes they're on a ring, sometimes they're on a planet. It doesn't make sense."

Jaune nodded, "Yeah, but Church or Caboose said Sidewinder was an ice planet. Wash, Meta, and Doc drove from the desert to here."

Nora nodded, "Ohhh okay that makes sense.. I'm ready!" She grinned as she fidgeted sitting on her hands.

Wash's perspective, he's coughing. His hands held up bloodied. We see Doc lying by the warthog, and a blurry Tex in the distance.

Washington: "It can't be... Tex?"

Blake's mouth hung slightly open, "He's injured, it sounds bad."

Wash dives for a gun, but is stopped by Tex. She steps on his hand as the familiar "Tex riff" plays.

Washington: "You're supposed to be dead."

Blake smiled, "Not that injured."

Nora grinned giddily. "Fight fight fight... kiss kiss kiss." She mumbled laughing.

Tex: "Don't sound so disappointed. You'll make me cry. Where's the Director?"

Washington: "The Director? How would I know that?"

"Then I get to kill Wash and Meta." Yang quoted.

Tex: "(tuts) Wronng answer..."

She goes to shoot him, but the Meta tackles her and sends her flying off Wash. her Battle rifle also goes flying, "Boss Battle" by Jeff Williams starts.

Yang and Nora began to clap and whoop loudly.

Ruby smirked, "Hey Weiss, they're fighting."

Weiss sighed, "Yes, I can see that."

"You said they wouldn't." Ruby chuckled.

"I said it was a possibility." Weiss explained exasperated.

He charges forward but Tex catches him in a powerful punch to the back. knocking him to the ground.

Pyrrha's eyes were glued to the screen, darting from Tex to the Meta. "Smart, using his momentum against him."

With a growl of anger, the Meta hits the ground, jumps up, and throws powerful jabs at Tex, which she dodges and blocks. She sends a powerful open palmed upper-cut to his chin. Tex then knees Meta in the head and kicks him back a few feet.

Pyrrha grinned, "Her movements are so fluid. She has a plan when she's fighting. Unlike her fight with the blues she's not simply fighting using practiced moves on the closest target. She has clearly practiced and prepared for this fight."

"She's a badass, The way she slammed his head onto her knee." Yang grinned. "I need to try that."

Tex activates a detonator and sets off some explosives by her feet, revealing a powerful chain gun which she grabs in midair before swinging it towards the Meta and opening fire.

Ruby began jumping in place, "Ohmygodohmygod look at that turret! It's different from the normal ones. More chambers to fire faster." Her eyes widened. "I wonder if that move could work with Coco's turret."

"Wouldn't want to damage your upgrades." Yang chuckled.

Ruby sent her a look, "A few little explosives damaging it?" Ruby laughed, "Yang you know me better than that."

With a growl of shock, the Meta runs across the field before diving behind an icy boulder. Behind her, Wash gets to his feet and whips out the capture unit, unveiling a large spike.