S8E11

Author's Note:

Today is a momentous day, at least to me. Today marks exactly one year since I posted the first chapter of "RWBY and JNPR Watch The Blood Gulch Chronicles" It's been a great year on this site. I have you guys to thank for my success, and that goes beyond just reading it, liking, following, praising, etc. you guys helped, gave me ideas, pointed out mistakes and more.

Here's to another great year, I hope to finish this saga of fics by this time 2021 but honestly I doubt it will happen. Unlike valve though I can count to 3, and 4. And possibly 5 if I decide to do season 14 as the 5th fic in this "Saga." I will not abandon this story, thanks for all the support and help.

P.S: RWBY finale spoilers in the bottom AN, hint. Very positive :)

NEW AN: It's now been over 4 years since I published the first chapter, how time flies :)

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: Artist . Joanna (No spaces) or twt: ArtistJoanna

S8E11- Restraining Orders

"Restraining Orders" Appeared on the screen with the theme.

Yang snickered, "They need a restraining order on her after that ass beating."

"She'd probably ignore it." Blake chuckled.

Yang nodded as she laughed, "You're right."

Fade in to Tex beating Church with his old monitor body, each hit has a nice clang.

Church: "Ow. Ow! Ooow! Stop it! Tex, you are embarrassing me."

Yang, Weiss, Blake, and Nora burst out laughing with everyone else besides Ruby giving amused grins.

Ruby angrily huffed, "Come on! I was expecting some kind of fight."

"If there was do you think it would have gone any better than the last fight?" Weiss asked.

Ruby sighed, "Ugh, no."

Church: "Ow! Stop! Ah! Hey, are you guys gonna -ah- are you gonna help me or not?"

Pan over to the Reds with Grif holding a med-pack to his balls.

"Not likely, Grif is still recovering." Pyrrha commented.

"It looks like he is getting off lightly." Ren added.

"Which is something I'm wondering about." Pyrrha frowned, "Why did she go on a rampage?"

"Because she's awesome?" Nora asked.

Pyrrha chuckled as she shook her head, "Yang what do you think?"

Yang shrugged, "eh, Maybe she was tired of being in that cryo-pod. I'd want to move around after being still for a while, beating the crap out of a bunch of idiots sounds like a great warm up to me."

"I'm not going to get into the whole 'why does an A.I. Feel pain or need to move around' thing." Jaune commented.

Ruby chuckled to herself, Penny always has a skip in her step, she's always happy to move around. I don't know if she feels pain though? She wasn't hurt after I knocked her over or after the she stopped that truck... maybe aura? I should ask-