Chapter 20. My Love

Start from the beginning

Pia excused saying that it was official problem, which was a minor thing.

Radhika looked at her daughter saying an easy lie which her husband believed.

She thought to talk to her later in the night.

Pia's room

"I was right, Someone switched his tablets. I am really angry now. Why do they want to torture him like this?!!!" She was frustrated at the reveal and immediately called Rashmi to convey her.

"This is sick! We need to stop this asap! This has gone too far! Pia meet me tomorrow in the mall. I will tell you what we can do, hm?" Pia agreed to her advice and kept the call.

Rashmi's office

She banged the phone loudly and brushed her hands on her hair.

She thought of the situation and decided to take severe action against the culprit in the most gruesome way.

She called Harish telling him what Pia had told her. Harish told her that they should book a police complaint and let them do their work.

In a way, it was essential but Rashmi was sure that they would alert the culprit if they did.

Next morning

Barve Residence

Pia came out to the living room thinking deeply on who would be doing this. And why were so desperate to ruin Shri's life in such a gruesome manner?

She heard the usual tone of talking and cursed herself for coming out of her room.

But then they had already seen her.

"Prathibha, come darling. We were waiting for you," Nithya called her in her usual honeyed voice, irritating the people present there.

"Dear, this is for you," Saying so, Nithya handed her a huge gift box which she took after taking the permission from her mother.

Radhika was finding it odd for her daughter who had to go through this torture.

She knew that Nithya would land up with her husband to wish their daughter. But it didn't expect her to come early in the morning.

After chatting for a while, Hemant explained that they would take their leave as he had a meeting to attend.

While leaving, Nithya turned abruptly at the doorstep and suddenly hugged Pia.

"Hope you would get the love that you didn't get from Harish. Abhi will keep you happy. I guarantee you that. He is my boy," Nithya whispered those words to her, audible only to her.

As she backed, Pia gave a confused look to Nithya who just patted her cheeks lovingly.

Dheer Pvt. Ltd.

Abhishek was instructing his secretary to move the meeting in the afternoon as he had his final wedding dress trials in the evening.

His mother called him to remind him of the same.

He would pick Pia from her workplace and then leave for the boutique.

"Come in," he kept the call with his mother after assuring him that he would surely take Pia for a surprise dinner after the boutique visit.

"Sir, your tickets to Australia," Abhishek checked the same and told his assistant to extend the hotel booking to two days more.

His assistant complied and left his cabin.