Hello, Son

Well... today's the day. I really don't want to go to this meeting, especially after what happened last time. I just want to know the plans to find New Zealand... It's just one meeting, everything will be ok...

Suddenly, I hear a knock on my door.

"May I come in?" My father says from the other side of the door.

"You may," I reply. My father gently opens the door and walks inside.

"How was talking with Poland yesterday? You didn't really tell me how it went," he asks.

"Oh, it was nice. Thanks," I say. My father looks at me with sad expression. He walks up to me and places a hand on my shoulder.

"America, if you don't want to go to the meeting today, you don't have to," he says.

"Oh, don't worry about it. I'll go. What makes you think I don't want to?" I ask.

"Well, last time you went you almost died...," he says.

"I'll be ok dad. I'll stay next to you the entire time if it makes you feel better," I say. I actually hate that idea, but my father already lost one son, I don't want him to worry about losing another. My father sighs.

"I suppose so... and no running off this time, ok?"

"I promise I won't," I say. My father slightly nods and makes his way out of my room.

"We'll be leaving in about thirty minutes, so be ready," he says while closing my door.

"Ok, thank you. I love you," I say. My father looks slightly surprised. I never really say 'I love you' to anyone, not even my own family. I guess with what happened to New Zealand it reminded me how important it really is to say it.

"I love you too, son," my father says before closing the door completely. I sigh. I guess I better get ready.

I walked into the meeting room with my family. We got here a bit late, so everyone is already in their seats. To my surprise, I see Germany standing next to UN. He was heavily chained up, and looked extremely nervous. He sees me and gives me a nervous smile. I give him a reassuring nod and sit next to my father.

"So, I'm sure you all know why we're here?" UN asks, rhetorically. I look around the room. Everyone looks either nervous or angry. My attention specifically goes to North Korea, who, of everyone, looks suspiciously calm. Even more strange, I see he has his hand on South Korea's shoulder. North Korea and South Korea used to fight all the time, sometimes it would even get physical. Me and Soviet were usually there to take care of things though. I guess they have been getting along better... or, well, better than before. Maybe I underestimated their ability to get along?

Also, Why do I feel like I'm being stared at?

I look around the room some more. Out of the corner of my eye I see Soviet, just...staring at me. I look at him and we lock eyes for a split second. He looks like he's gonna puke. He quickly averted his gaze. That's strange. I put my attention back towards UN.

"Last meeting someone attempted to murder America. Since then, a total of four countries have gone missing. We do not know who is responsible for all of this, but there are severe punishments put in place for whomever it is," UN says. Everyone looks around, as if searching for who to blame. Germany looks helpless. I already have a feeling that many people in this room believe that it was him, but I know it couldn't have been. Germany is my friend, I know he wouldn't hurt me. Suddenly, North Korea raises his hand.

"Yes North Korea?" UN says. He stands up.

"I'm sorry UN, but I don't think that's a real hindering crystal," North Korea said, pointing at the crystal hanging around Germany's neck.

"What do you mean?" UN questions.

"Look at the color! Hindering crystals are supposed to be green. His is dark purple," North Korea points out. Everyone has their eyes on Germany now.

"Oh my god! He's right!" EU exclaims.

"He could have killed us by now!"

"How could we be so ignorant!"

"He must have kidnapped those countries!"

"I knew it was him!"

"Disgusting monster!"

Germany looks horrified. No, there is no way he is guilty! He didn't do it! The shouts are getting louder and louder. UN's guards are now having to use force to keep people away from Germany.

Suddenly, a loud bang echoes through the room, like a cannon hitting a fortress...

Everyone rises from their seats, looking in horror at the source of the noise

The door was flung open with so much force it flew off it's hinges.

Three hooded figures walk through the door. The hoods covered their faces, so I couldn't tell who they were.

Behind them, in chains, were the four missing countries.

"New Zealand...," I hear Australia say under his breath. Canada quickly grabs Australia's arm and pulls him closer before he could do anything reckless.

"Did you miss us?" Asked the first hooded figure.

"Who are you? Where did you come from?" UN exclaimed, his voice full of fury and authority.

"Ah, so this was the man you've been talking about huh? UN was it? Pathetic," the second hooded figure remarked.

"I must say, I've missed this feeling. Seeing all of these wretched faces full of fear. Good job with the distractions, North," the third figure said. Everyone looked at North Korea with a shocked expression. North Korea just looked annoyed.

"So? Will you release China like you promised?" North Korea asked in an angry tone. The three figures laughed. Suddenly, the first figure pulled out a strange looking scepter and pointed it at NK. His eyes went wide as a bright beam of light surrounded him. He screamed in agony and fell to his knees.

"NORTH!" South Korea screamed, trying to run towards his brother. Japan held South Korea back. Suddenly, the beam of light darted from North Korea back to the hooded figure.

"Y-you... lied....," North Korea forced out. South Korea broke out of Japans grasp and ran to his brother.

"Now, who's next?" The figures said. UN flew towards him and tried to grab the scepter, but was flung back against the wall by a beam of light.

Total chaos ensued. People were trying to exit the room, but the three hooded figures were right by the door. All three hooded figures had scepters, and they began to shoot beams at people in room.

I turned around to see Germany trying desperately to get out of his restraints.

"Germany!" I yell, starting to run towards him. Someone pulls me back.

"Son, we have to get out of here!" My father exclaims.

"I have to help Germany!" I scream. My father opened his mouth to protest, but was cut off by a familiar scream. We both turn around to see my mother had been struck with the scepters rays. My father immediately lets go of me and runs to her. I was about to follow, but I can't leave Germany behind. I ran to him, and noticed his hindering crystal was once again green. Why did it change colors?

"Germany!" I exclaim.

"America! You have to get out of here! I recognized that man's voice! It was-," Germany suddenly stopped talking and looked up in fear.

I slowly turn around and look up at the hooded figure right in front of us.

He slowly took of his hood.

Germany let out a small gasp and I felt my heart drop.

"Hello, son,"