★ 8 ★

How's everyone's summer so far?

______________________________

Everyone commenced the fight on the moon packs makeshift military camp. Taehyung, Jungkook and a couple soldiers and the head alpha of Bangtan Pack infiltrated the giant tent that the Moon Packs head alpha was hiding in. The moon pack definitely didn't expect it and the enemies in the tent suddenly got up and started either firing their guns or head on fist fighting.

Taehyung and Jungkook were able to hold their own and shot at some soldiers quickly. Jungkook dodged a kick when one of the soldiers in the tent started to come after him. He then got up from the dodge and continued to dodge some quick punches. Once there was an opening Jungkook strongly strikes his fist to the enemies face and continues to strike at different points of his body that we're guaranteed to weaken him.

Meanwhile Taehyung was taking out some enemies in the tent with his gun along with his other soldier friends. Because there was commotion in this tent, many of the guards from the outside were making their way inside the tent to protect the Moon Pack's head alpha who was currently in a fight with Bangtan Packs head Alpha.

But the other part of the group that was responsible for taking out soldiers outside the tent was heard already defeating some enemies as sounds of gun shots, grunts, and battle screams were heard.

"The bombs! where are they!?" One of the bangtan pack soldiers shouted referring to the other half of team outside that were also responsible for setting up bombs to kill the enemies faster

Just as he mentioned the bombs, one went off and everything practically shook. Many screams were heard outside.

"You think you can win this fight! Fuck you!" the moon pack alpha screams and then transforms into his wolf form

Some of the Bangtan Pack soldiers wanted to shoot at the now bigger target, but the Moon Pack soldiers were coming at them in crazy numbers as they all continued to fight. Meanwhile the other group outside the giant tent were also busy killing the enemy and setting up more bomb traps.

"SEOKJIN WATCH OUT!" Hoseok shouted when an enemy soldier came towards Jin while he was busy setting up one of the bombs

Hoseok just so happen to be around to warn Seokjin. The said male covered his head expecting the sudden attack but was relieved when Hoseok shot the enemy before he can even lay his hands on Seokjin.

"Thanks" Seokjin says to Hoseok as they both huddle closer to each others backs and observe the now battle field happening at this makeshift military camping grounds "These are are very persistent and powerful we have to be carefu— aah!" Jin yells as he's being tackled to the ground

Hoseok also was punched to the ground as well. Seokjin tries his best to get the enemy soldier off of him since he was straddling his stomach and trying to stab Seokjin with a knife to his neck. Seokjin grabs the man's arm and holds it up as it slowly was starting to inch closer to his face. His face straining as he tried to push the man off him turned into low growls at each other.

Seokjin made the decision to let go for a moment so that he can punch the man hard on the side. That caused the man to just throw the knife into Seokjin's shoulder instead of his face. Jin yelled in pain and the knife was stuck into his shoulder. The man was pushed to the ground from the force of the punch so seokjin managed to take his gun and shoot the enemy dead.

Meanwhile Hoseok was busy trying to dodge this bulky wolfs attack. This enemy has a lot motor body strength than Hoseok does and he was getting beaten to a pulp. All the other soldiers from Moon Pack Kingdom hasn't even noticed that Hoseok was getting weaker on the ground as the man continues to mark Hoseok's face nearly unconscious. Then that's when he heard it, he heard that they were near a bomb that was about to go off.