★ 7 ★

Please don't rush me to update. If you don't want a half assed chapter then don't rush me.

______________________________

Jimin watched Taehyung and Jungkook suit up with the bulletproof vest. The head Alpha and also Taehyung's father volunteered to go and search for the Moon Pack Kingdoms Alpha.

Many of the officials including Taehyung's parents at first were against the Head Alpha joining the special assassination squad. But the Head Alpha was a prideful man. He feels that because his pack in in danger, he has to be the one in the front lines to fight back. He needs to fight back like a true Alpha.

Jimin walks up to Taehyung and Jungkook and gives them a sad smile. He couldn't help but to feel anxious knowing that his two mates are going to put themselves in danger. "Please be safe...I don't want to be a widow when we just got married"

Jungkook ruffles Jimin's hair and gives a reassuring smile "Don't worry babe, we'll do our best. Me and Tae are very strong right?" he said looking over to a distracted Taehyung who was trying to buckle his vest

Taehyung looks at his two mates in mild confusion to what's going on "W-What happened?"

Jimin just sighs and rolls his eyes. He then gets closer to Taehyung and starts to help him buckle the vest he was struggling with "I love you so much, and I do believe in you...usually. But, this is why I worry for you sometimes"

Jungkook just chuckles and Taehyung pouts "Hey it's not my fault...this stupid thing is defected!"

"Hey guys!" Hoseok's voice was heard loudly.

Jimin turned around to see both Hoseok and Seokjin also had protective gear on. He frowns thinking how his best friends were also going to be front lines. He didn't know what he would do if he lost not only his Alphas but his friends too. But they both looked happy to volunteer.

"Oh hey!" Jungkook smiles and waves at them "You guys joining us too?"

"Yeah they told everyone in the main area the plans and if there were any volunteers for fighters. I wanted to kick ass so here we are!" Hoseok said enthusiastically

Jimin pouts "But...what if something happens to you guys. And Seokjin YOU are participating? What did Yoongi say!?"

Seokjin cups his chin and pokes his chest out proudly "He told me he didn't marry a sissy and that I also should kick some ass"

Jimin gives a deep anxiety written sigh "O-Okay...make sure all four of you are looking out for each other. At least Namjoon hyung knows he should be safe and not do reckless things—Actually, did Namjoon hyung make it to the bunkers!?"

"He's safe Jimin-ah don't worry" Seokjin says
putting a reassuring hand on the omegas shoulder "He just got a little injury on his leg while everyone was escaping. He's with the medics as we speak"

Jimin nods his head feeling relief "Thank goodness... I swear all of you will be the death of me. Here my own Alpha can't even buckle his own vest!" he said still fumbling with the vest Taehyung was struggling with.

Jimin easily buckles all the buckles and that makes Jungkook laugh and Taehyung slightly blush in embarrassment. Just then, the lead soldier along with the head Alpha called for everyone's attention.

"Okay listen up!" The lead soldier shouts "On your vest are body cams that are directly connected to the security system here in the bunkers. Those staying behind will be able to watch this mission and we can all exchange information through it as well.