★ 4 ★

Ever since the news of Omega's being kidnapped Jimin has been staying home. Every other day he does still help Jungkook's sister in law work taking care of the pups. But when he's not helping he's doing his second job, which is to be a stay at home husband.

Being a stay at home husband sounds like an easy job. But in reality it's not because he has the chore of cleaning such a big house and making sure that his two alphas are okay. Jimin understands that he doesn't have to follow the social norms. In fact, Jungkook had a talk with him the other night about not feeli my pressured to be a stereotypical omega.

He felt sorry toward Jimin since he feels like he basically forced this idea of Jimin not living his life the way he wants. In the beginning he wanted to see Jimin follow the omega stereotypes since those ideals are what he grew up with. But when he heard that Jimin wanted to work he felt like he was being too controlling.

Jimin assures Jungkook and Taehyung that he doesn't mind being an at home husband since he never had a dream. He didn't mind taking care of the house while they worked. It gave him time to figure out what he wanted to do in the future. Well he would like to hope the future is bright.

Jimin was currently scrubbing the tiles in one of the bathrooms. He has his cleaning gloves, the cleaning solution in a bucket, and a brush in his hand as he scrubs the floor. Jimin was sweating trying to take off the mold. But it was frustrating and he just wanted to give up.

"ugh! Fuck this!" Jimin shouts and throws the gloves down "I thought these floor tikes were new...how they get so dirty" he whines

Cleaning was his least favorite thing about being a house husband. He didn't mind to cook since he found it relaxing. He was fairly good at cooking since it was something that was taught to him since he was a young pup. Trying new recipes always made him happy. Also seeing his two Alphas begging him for more of his food gave Jimin pride.

These days Jimin feels that a home cooked meal for dinner if the only time that Jimin and his two Alphas are at peace. Ever since the news of Omega's disappearing thanks to the Moon Pack, everyone has been on edge. Even when Jimin goes out in public Taehyung and Jungkook insist they have about ten bodyguards and they both hold hands and stick close to Jimin.

It can be quite embarrassing for Jimin. Even now, his house and Jungkooks sister in laws house is being heavily guarded with the best of the best security. The regular civilians would think that they were the family of Pack Alpha with how muck protection they're receiving.

Jimin knows this is all for his safety. He is thankful but he can't help but to think it's overwhelming since it does the opposite for Jimin, it just constantly reminds him of the fear of being taken away. It makes him more paranoid. Purple Village has been the safest out of all the villages so far. So Jimin hopes it stays this way.

Just while Jimin was taking a break staring out the bathroom window and thinking about life, his phone rings. The caller ID was Yoongi. He immediately answers and says with pout on his face "Hyung~ I missed you!"

"aww what's wrong Jiminie?"

"Nothing" he shrugs "Just cleaning the bathroom. Why is it so hard to clean bathroom. tiles!? I feel like I'm doing a work out"

Yoongi laughs and then a little fumbling can be heard from the phone speaker "I thought your house was new? What happened to the floor tiles?"

"I don't know hyung! But anyways...what are you doing?"

"hmm...nothing much, just setting up some plants in the backyard. Jin got me some new plants from the market yesterday"

"Ohh that's nice! But be careful" Jimin pouts again "I'm surprised Jin isn't forcing you to stay inside with all these kidnappings"

Yoongi sighs "Oh trust me he is. We even got reports in the village that some omegas went missing...we thought it was only in Orange village. But no, omegas are disappearing everywhere. Be safe Jiminie"

"I am being safe. Taehyung and Jungkook have me on lock down. It's so boring though" Jimin whines

Yoongi laughs "Well, at least you're a lot safer than here. But Jin's afraid that our home will be destroyed. The towns been oddly weird ever since Moon Pack infiltrated Orange Village. Its kind of scary..."

Jimin frowns "I haven't heard of any reports of anything happening in the other villages though"

"That's most probably because the media doesn't want to cause a mass panic within the other villages" Yoongi takes a pause and sighs again "But my intuition is telling me shits gonna go down in Blue and Green Villages next"

Jimin bites his lips worried for his best friend. Yoongi and Jin are basically his family. He definitely wouldn't want anything bad to happen to them. The Purple Village is the safest because it's also the home of the Pack Alpha.

The rich people that live here (including Taehyung's family) also ensure that Purple Village is the most high tech and safe. Purple Village is basically the safe zone compared to the other villages.

"hmm maybe you and Jin should come and stay at our house until things settle down" Jimin suggest

"Jimin...I can't do that to you guys. Besides what if we're at war for a long time? Do you expect us to live with you forever?"

Jimin shrugs forgetting that Yoongj can't see him "I mean... i'd rather see you safe. Also I think it's an exaggeration to say that war will last forever" But anyways, I'll escape from my own house and drag you two here myself if I have to! I'm serious hyung"

Yoongi hums as he thinks "What if me and Jin interrupt you and your Alphas? You guys jus got marri—"

Jimin laughs "Oh please, it feels like we've been married forever at this point. This house— no wait, this mansion is literally so big. Even for the three of us. We have an extra bedroom. In fact, we gave many bedrooms. So don't worry about our privacy okay?"

Yoongi then sighs for the hundredth time "Fine...I'll talk it out with Jin and give you an answer tonight how's that?"

Jimin smiles feeling excited of the thought of his two best friends being by his side. This would definitely make Jimin feel less anxious having all the people he cares about close to him.

"Okay! I'm expecting to hear a yes. Call you later hyung bye bye love you!"

Yoongi laughs "Okay Jiminie love you too bye"

_____________________________

It's Friday! Happy Friday!
Also would you want to live with your bestie?