★ 2 ★

It's been about two days since the start of the lovers' honeymoon. Of course the newly married wolves just planned to stay in Namjoon's new Resort as their honeymoon. Due to the war travel advisories were put in place. It wasn't safe to travel anywhere close to the war zone that use to be called Red Village or even Orange or Yellow Village.

The new resort Namjoon has built here in Purple Village has every thing and more. Of course the three lovers were receiving the best of the best treatmeant like 'couple' massages, the best rooftop meals with a beautiful view, complementary gifts from the resort, and the best hotel room in the resort.

"I can eat these chocolates all day long" Jimin says and then moans from the taste of chocolate treats he was gifted from the hotel "I swear i'll gain weight"

Jungkook was reading a book as the three of them were sitting on the outside patio of their hotel room. Taehyung was currently preparing some mimosas since they also had a mini kitchen. They had just finished eating breakfast and of course Taehyung wanted his own little treat.

Jungkook closes the book and caresses Jimin's hair "We'll love you no matter what you look like"

"Even when i'm old and wrinkly?" Jimin asked with big eyes

Jungkook laughs and kisses Jimin's lips "Yes even when you're old and wrinkly"

Just then Taehyung walks in and puts the jug of his homemade mimosa on a nearby table. Then he gives his two lovers glass cups. Jimin hasn't tried alcohol so he was a little nervous. Taehyung would ask him whenever he drank if Jimin wanted to try. But the Omega would usually just say he wanted to save it for their wedding night.

Of course things didn't go as plan since Jimin was far too busy intermingling with the guest. And then when they got to their hotel room it was an eventful sexual night. Jungkook on the other hand would drink on special occasions.

"Speaking of old and wrinkly" Taehyung starts to say and pours their drinks "we never really got to talk about what we're going to do now that we're all married and bonded"

Jungkook stares at the view ahead of him. Admiring the calm nice day outside while he thinks "Well we don't have to worry about a house. We were already living together in the house your parents prepared"

"That's right, one less thing to worry about" Taehyung's agrees "But job wise my parents have been on my ass about doing something with my life" he says taking a gulp of his mimosa

Jimin laughs as he grabs the jug of mimosa to pour for himself and Jungkook "Well they're right. You're not a bachelor anymore. Also it's been weird doing nothing these past few months. I'm thinking of working too"

Jungkook shakes his head in protest "No you shouldn't have to work baby. What if you get stressed. Let us take care of you"

Jimin gives him a weird look "What? I'm not trying to be some stereotypical Omega that doesn't nothing with their life"

Taehyung groans "But I agree with Kookie. And you won't be bored. Instead you'll be busy shopping for everything you want how does that sound!"

Jimin looks at his two lovers unamused "No"

Jungkook sighs "Okay then how about you just help my sister with her five pups? She'll need to help since my parents are now living elsewhere in a retirement home. My brother been working so...yeah"

Jimin hums as he thinks. He then takes a sip of the mimosa and his eyes instantly lit up. He couldn't believe that it was actually sweet.

"Wow this drink is actually really good" he begins to gulp it down