✨Ezra✨

When my anger got back to normal a notification popped up on my cell. After about an hour I looked to find out a text from Jacob.

J: "if i am not intruding i want to know who this bitch was? Also only if Aurora agrees to share ofc. They seemed like they know each other."

E: "Not at all J. Tonight my place? Your time."

J: "9pm it is then. Make sure to ask for her consent. See ya."

E: "okay"

I closed my phone and looked at the time. It was already 7 so i took off my apron and headed home stealing one last glance at Aurora. When i reached home i picked my phone to text Ro

Me: I know i shouldn't text you after what happened that day. But i think i don't want to repeat my mistake. Im sending you this just to ask for your permission because Jacob wants to know about Nick. Its upto you if you'd say yes then I'll tell him if no then i won't. I wouldn't have bothered you but he wanted to make sure he had your consent. Just a simple yess or no.

I sent her before erasing the "i miss u every second of the day Ro. I'd do anything to fix our bond. Etc etc" line and waited for her response and Jacob.

After twenty minutes she replied

R: "Yess only because it's Jacob."
I was jealous not because the text was short but the way she wrote only because of Jacob. Hearing a knock i opened the door for Jacob. After he sat on the couch

"Wine?" I asked

"Be quick"

I bought two glasses of wine and dat down

"So?"

"So?"

"Where do i start?"

"How about the beginning?"

"Mm" i said and began

"So this Nick met Ro on snap through a friend both of them. They texted then eventually went on dates but this um Nic —

"Oh so its Ro for you huh! Special big guy hm?"

He said hitting me with his elbow. Even trying hard i couldn't stop the beet tinted cheeks of mine to be showing remembering that yes only i call her that. Not for now but i do.

"Oh my god"

he gasped faking getting passed out.

"Ezra fucking Maxwell is blushing like hell. No wayy. Make your move already man. I can see your damn demeanor shifting from the dominant one" he winked

"aah yes - Ez go harder harder right fucking the- "

he fake moaned earning a tight slap on the back of his head.

"Okay stop! Let me continue." I said trying to furrow my brows but my smiling face made it impossible to do so.

"Yeah so after these stupid dates he - umm - yk he began doing stuff that she didn't like. So she broke up with him. That's all i know. And now he's bugging Ro to get back together and that's why he was at the café." I shrugged.

"Okay. He's a piece of shit. I can't fucking believe it took you so long trying to explain that to me. Asshole."
  I think i should get going he said when the clock hit twelve.

Next night ~

I went out for walk after walking for a while Ro's house came in vision. I looked up smiling and i opened my phone looking at her pictures that i took. I had so many of them. All our best moments captured by me. Or perhaps the best was yet to come? I was very much willing to find out. Because she wasn't just anyone. She was mine not in a controlling way where she'd have to ask for doing her life, where she'd have to ask for my permission for everything, whom to talk , what to do, where to go no she was MINE in a way where I'd wakeup to her sight every morning, in a way where everyday I'd be excited to give her surprises , to cook for her, to feed her, take her to dates, give her gifts, flowers, handwritten letters, chocolates everything, to care for her to have her care for me, pamper her, spoil her and last but not least love her. Why? You ask because she was so much more than an average girl — she was a diamond surrounded by fucking pearls.