✨AURORA ✨

Back to the real story
Flashback is over

I walk in stumbling a lil sober by now. A pair of hands held me by my waist well, too close to my hips. I shrugged under the touch.

"Who are you? Where are we? I think i know you but- fuck my head, i can't remember."

I said stupidly in my not so sober state. I was trying to figure out his name from the back of my head but it wasn't even close and the next thing i remember is passing out with a loud thud. Someone picked me up their hands lingering all over me. Thumb grazing my lips and groaning. It made me uneasy but i couldn't do anything. EZ . I wish he was here. I was certain he wasn't because he could never touch me like that. He didn't even hold me while we were KISSING. Oh kissing, the memory still so clear. His brown eyes were the only maze i wanted to get lost into. His lips— soft, addictive more than any cocaine  to exist, his groans  as he hungrily kissed me back. He was  so desperate i could tell. His semi hard cock rubbing against me. Happiness felt like the first rays of timid sunlight after a winter storm, and by chasing the warmth of sunlight I could escape the internal dark and cold. I was in sleep paralysis dreaming about him. But i will never tell him how much i love him — how shamlessly i desired him. His touch. His scent. His eyes. His soul. His kisses. His moans. And all other things that we haven't experienced together and never will — for it won't be fair for both of us. I was suddenly awake running towards the restroom for the obvious. I was gushing my brain and guts out. Ughh!! I began crying as i realised, not for the first time, how much i needed EZ in my life. Sobbing, crying loudly, forgetting im not at my place, as another filthy wave of liquor burning my throat comes out of my stomach. But i wasn't fit for him. Maybe in some other life we could have been more than Friends?Lovers probably?

My thoughts disappeared when someone held my hair for me and  after i was done i washed my face, mouth. I felt another sick wave spew up, urging to rush out due to his scent. The scent i hated the most. And the person i despise even more. NICK. How the hell did I end up here? How the fuck he found me? His weirdly wicked smirk- smile plastered across his face as he eyed me up and down resting his back on the tiled bathroom wall. I held my head as i massaged my temples due to sharp pain in my head. I lost my balance but soon felt a pair of arms wrap itself around me, his nose over my neck inhaling. I struggled to open my eyes hissing in pain as i shrugged him away with all the non existent force i had in my weak body.
I jumped out of his grip and ended up falling.

"Don't" i shouted scared as i saw him coming in my direction.

"Rory, you aren't well let me honey please? He asked sheepishly.

" You fucker st-top calling me those names go the fuck away.........Don't come closer. Don't touch me. Dont you fucking dare."

My breathing got louder and shallow as my body began to tremble making me completely sober.

"Okay Aurora. Listen. I'm not gonna waste time giving you hints and wait for you to catch them so the thing is i still love you." he said as he knelt down infront of me. He was lying. Ofcourse he was. He never loved me never and he never can.

"No. I am telling you..you.....if...if you tried to touch me. I'll..... I'll fucking rip your hands apart. Just... Just let me .. let me fucking go. What you did back in the days was enough."

I shout as tears form in my eyes. I regretted not listening to EZ. But there was no going back now. I shut my eyes holding my hands infront of me as a shield.

"Do you think I liked hurting you?"

He said in a low tone. My eyes wide in disbelief upon hearing this man's words.