Jennie and Jisoo's side at the counter:-

"Alright unnie what do you want to eat?" Jennie asked. Jisoo replied "I will have a chicken roll." Jennie nodded and said "Alright, Lisa wants to have a burger and a chocolate milkshake and Irene and Rosé want to eat noodles." Jisoo nodded her head and said "Alright and you?" Jennie shook her head "No I don't want to eat anything. I am not that hungry." Jisoo nodded and told Jennie that she would be bringing the food to the table to so she should go back to the table and take care of the children sitting there. Jennie went away and Jisoo ordered the food and waited for the food to arrive.

The boys were now listening to Jennie and Rosé talking.

"I heard you telling Jisoo unnie that you aren't hungry. I know you're hungry. Why aren't you eating anything?" Rosé asked and Jennie replied "Look i am telling you this. Don't tell unnie. A lot of money will be spent on food. The money which will be spent on food can be used to take a taxi tomorrow morning to come to the school. I don't want to come to the school late again." Rosé got angry and said "So you will stay hungry so that we could come to school on time. Are you kidding me right now? Unnie please you gotta eat something. I am not gonna tolerate this shit." Jennie slightly shouted "Shut up Rosé. I am not that hungry and even if I don't eat food i will not die.There's food at home. I will eat at home once we go back. So now shut up and don't tell this to Jisoo unnie. If you told Jisoo unnie, I will kill you. Got it?" Rosé huffed and said "Fine."

Hearing this all the boys were shocked because one:- they come to school by walking and two:- to save money for taxi, Jennie will not eat food.

At the counter
Jin and Jimin ordered food for everyone. Jimin got a message from his father that he wants talk to him. As there was a lot of noise in the canteen, he went outside of the canteen after telling jin and everybody on the table. Jin was standing there so he thought that he could call his father too. He must be free from the meetings by now.

Jisoo ordered the food and waited there. After a few minutes the food arrived in a tray and the milkshake seperately. So she told the salesperson "I will take the tray first and then the milkshake. Brb." The salesperson nodded and kept the milkshake aside. By the time jisoo went and kept the food on the table, Jin got free after talking to his father. Jisoo came to the counter, picked up the milkshake and thanked the salesperson but as soon as Jisoo turned around she crashed with Jin and The milkshake splashed on both of them. Jin and Jisoo looked at each other. Both of them got angry. "Yah watch where you're going." Jin shouted. He took his order and was about to walk away but before he could walk away, Jisoo came in fron of him using her vampire powers and stopped him. "Who do you think you're? You Stupid man. You know it was your fault. Telling me to watch where I am going, what about you, huh? You were walking blindly because you were busy on your phone. I was taking my order and you came behind me. It's your fault." Jennie, Lisa, Rosé and Irene heard Jisoo shouting and Jungkook, Taehyung, Hoseok, Namjoon heard both of them shouting. All of them ran towards Jin and Jisoo but by the time they reached there. Jisoo had flipped Jin's food tray. She was crying and shivering. Jimin had also came back inside after talking to his father on the phone.

Jennie went towards jisoo and asked her "Unnie what happened? Tell me please. Stop crying tell me what happened." Jisoo hugged Jennie tightly and shook her head.

Namjoon asked jin "Hyung, what happened?" Jin told everyone everything. Hoseok and Namjoon went to call some cleaner and went to the counter to pay for the food. Jennie told Irene and Lisa to pay for the order and gave them some money. Jungkook, Yoongi, Jimin and Taehyung saw Jisoo hugging Jennie tightly while crying.

Jennie took Jisoo to nearby table and asked her again "What happened unnie, I won't stop asking your till the time you tell me." "He called me a cheap slut." Jisoo whispered lightly to Jennie. Jennie got furious and straight away walked towards Jin's table. When Jennie reached their table, she slapped Jin "How dare you?" All 6 of them got up and Jimin asked Jennie "Yah, who do you think you're, slapping him and shouting at him? What do you want, huh?" Jennie turned towards Jimin "Your very nice friend called my unnie 'cheap slut'. I get it we may not be as rich as you but we aren't sluts." Jennie picked up the glass and splashed coke all over Jin's face. "This is cheap. Do you even know the meaning of the word slut? No you don't. You just go around calling every girl slut, right? One should not speak words that one does not know the meaning of." Jin scoffed "Oh please" Jennie cut him off "Shut the fuck up. You don't know what will I do if you utter even a single word right now in front of me." Before Jennie could continue Namjoon interrupted her "Look Jennie-ssi I am sorry that he spoke those words. We're really sorry." Jennie then turned towards Namjoon angrily "One:- It was his fault not yours or anyone else's. Two:- Sorry means that the mistake which was made will not be repeated again. Can you assure me that this won't happen again? No you can't. It's in their blood. Fucking rich brats." Jimin patted Jennie's shoulder and said "We are really sorry, I can guarantee you this will not happen again." Jimin looked at Jin "Jin hyung, go and say sorry to Jisoo." Jin firmly said "I won't say sorry to a person like her. Ever"
Jennie scoffed and said "Oh Jisoo unnie's heart got broken just because you didn't say sorry. Shit now what should we do?" Jennie turned back to Jimin "Sorry Mr.Jimin your hyung is not a nice person and you are a  jerk. Don't come near me and my unnie or my friends again. Otherwise, I will ruin your life. In fact all of you, don't come near my friends, otherwise i will kill all of you. Just so you know It won't be very difficult for me." Taehyung asked Jennie "Who are you to threaten us like that? Do you know who you're talking to?" "Yes I do. You're an original hybrid, He's a seretic, Namjoon is a witch, Hoseok is a vampire, Jimin is royal alpha, Yoongi is also a witch and Jungkook is the strongest alpha. I know everyone. Just so you know, I am queen of the angels." Jennie replied back confidently. Taehyung's eyes widened and he stepped back from Jennie. "Good. now all of you can eat food. Also, Jin from the next time don't look at your phone while talking." Said Jennie. "Oh come on I wasn't. I just.."Jin was going to say something but before he could complete Jennie interrupted him "Go and fuck yourself." and walked away from their table.

MOST BEAUTIFUL MEN IN THE WORLD

MOST BEAUTIFUL MEN IN THE WORLD .💜🖤💗

QUESTIONS:
Hotel Del luna OR Doom at your service.

Bye I love yall.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🖤💗🖤💗🖤💗🖤💗