Rimuru: Well, I'll be going to Veldora's Cave. If you need anything, just use telepathy.

Uri simply sighed alongside Shadow before laying on their backs, Haruto and Shizue simply nodded as Rimuru began walking out of the tent.

Once outside, he sprouted his two wings and began to fly off into the air in the direction of Veldora's Cave.

Rimuru: (That lady... Mariabell)

For her to let him go so easily after she had gone through so much trouble...

It just didn't make sense, and it was obvious that she was planning something behind the back of the stage.

Rimuru: (What are you going to do now...)

She is most certainly going to pull some strings.

All, in an attempt... To get him back.

...

Sitting ontop of a rock near a small pond, closed eyes as he seemed to be enjoying the quietness of the area and the peaceful surroundings.

Since he eliminated each and every monster inside this cave, he didn't need to worry about having interruptions and could peacefully sit here.

It was always nice for Rimuru to sit in peace, away from civilization and alone to his thoughts.

He always preferred to sit in the moonlight, enjoying the giant pearls peaceful light which shone neither too bright and neither too dim.

He loved it when he could peacefully sit at the park on a bench, staring into the moonlight as he was deep in his thoughts and no one was around to interrupt him.

He never liked the day, the time when people swarmed all over the place. Neither did he like the Sun's heat nor did he like how bright of a light it gave off.

Why prefer the giant ball of blazing heat rather then the shining pearl that soothed anyone who looked at it?

Although he wasn't sitting near the moonlight, the pond of lake provided as much peace as the moon did.

...
Rimuru's POV

...

Peace...

But I didn't just come here to sit around and do nothing.

I stand up and begin to use analysis on myself, specifically...

The new skill I just received was the Unique Skill of that guy named Cathal. It's the Unique Skill, {Creator}, whose function should be clear by the name alone.

Aside from the analysis part of this Unique Skill, which Great Sage already has, the other parts of this Skill are quite alright.

I came here to test out a few things aswell using my new Unique Skill, more specifically it's material Creation ability.

Ah, I should also mention I learned a few new things about my Unique Skill Gluttony. Remember that Starved Skill I had?

Apparently, I have a sort of ability that grants me my Subordinates Skills and strengthens me whenever I grow. I can take the skills my subordinates possess whilst they can still keep the skill I have taken. I believe it's called...

Food Chain? Makes sense, the one at the higher hierarchy takes from the lower hierarchy.

That being said, there are a few interesting aspects I have noticed from my subordinates.