BunnyGirl

The dress was very short and sleeveless, and it looked to him like he was wearing a white sheet with a tail behind it made from a ball of wool. The auricles were put on a little front and the white heels were ten centimeters. It was really cold. He stood clinging to Dan's forearm as they walked toward the party.
"I'm masquerading as a Bunny, I'd rather sink in the mud."
Dan: Is my bunny perhaps cold?
He felt the boy's arm squeeze him.
Greg: A little...
He saw him take off his jacket and place it on his own shoulders.
Dan: Oh my gosh that's so tender, it completely covers you with my jacket!
He saw him pull the sleeves toward him and ended up encased in the boy's jacket.
"I've exposed my head and legs, am I really that short?!?!"
Dan: You look like a small roll or even a tied up sausage.
She saw him laughing.
Greg: Hey!!!
Dan: You are my little sausage wrapped in a jacket.
Upset he felt the boy hug him and the kisses follow one another.
When they arrived at the party he removed his jacket. The music pierced his eardrums. He felt the boy's hands grab him from behind and warm kisses follow one another on his neck.
"Oh God, what a shame."
Dan: Bunny turn around.
He felt the hand grab his arm and found himself face to face with the boy. Dan kept his hands on the unfortunate man's waist. He was slow dancing.
Greg was leaning against Dan's chest, feeling the boy's gymnastic physique and lower down something all too awake.
Dan: I like you so much today.
He felt the boy's hand move, groping his backside.
"What on earth is he doing? And more importantly, how do I get out of this? I think he wants to go further tonight..."
Greg: You know I'm out of breath....
Dan: Probably because I'm there baby!
Greg: You don't understand, I meant...
Dan: That you want to go outside.
He felt himself being lifted like a sausage. She was in the boy's arms with her legs clenched and her face edged.
Dan: Let's go outside my little fluffy sausage.

The car was with tinted windows.
Dan: It belongs to a friend of mine, he left me the keys in case we wanted some privacy. Unfortunately, I don't know how to drive or I would have already taken you to a more romantic place to watch the sunset.
Greg: Okay.
"At least I'm warm and don't have to dance anymore."
He saw the boy moving toward him. He found himself on top of him. He made the seat stretch out. He ended up under Dan enveloped in a very long embrace.
Dan: You look really sensual tonight.
He felt the boy touch his exposed thighs. The kisses followed each other in a fiery rush.
"What do I do? He wants to go further! I don't want to! I'm not a girl and I don't like boys!"
Greg: I'm not ready, sorry.
He said simply.
Dan: No problem baby. I'll wait until you're ready, I'll settle for your kisses.

Monday had finally arrived. A week had passed.
"My parents should be arriving today, and after school I will go home."
Enthusiastically he walked out of the school bathroom.
Tom: How come you are so happy?
Greg: You should know. - smiled.
Tom: You know  I have a confession to make.
Greg: Go ahead and tell me.
Tom: You're my best friend, I really love you.
"Oh my God, he's so cute! He's a good boy, I almost feel sorry for when I get to be a boy again. Some affection he deserves."
Greg: You are my best friend too!
She reached out and hugged him around the neck and gave him an innocent kiss on the cheek.
Greg: I'm being affectionate today! Don't get used to it.
He heard footsteps.
Emily: Aren't you giving a little too much kissing lately?
Greg: A little affection for a friend.
Holly: We just want to point out that on the first date you let Dan bang you, the other day you didn't refuse to kiss Erik as an obligation, last Saturday you secluded yourself with Dan dressed like a sexy bunny, and now you're giving affection to Tom for no reason.
"What's going on!?!!"
Greg: But you know very well that half of the things happened because of bets or penances.
Emily: In fact...
Amber: Maybe you're exaggerating Holly.
Holly: I'm just saying she's acting a little too slutty.
The boy stepped back.
Greg: Do you think I'm acting like a little slut? I had my first date with Dan as a result of a bet! I don't think I deserve this criticism!
He felt himself being watched by all the people in the hallway.
Greg: I....
"I certainly don't deserve to be judged!"
Greg: Tom is my friend and more importantly I am the only one who doesn't treat him like a dead pussy just because he is trying to be our friend!
She burst out crying in stress and ran to the bathroom.
"A little slut? She called me that! So much for friend..."
She wiped away her tears and heard footsteps.
Holly: Excuse me.
He looked at her.
Greg: I thought you were a friend and yet I felt criticized about three thousand things....
Holly: Do you really think we treat him badly...?
Greg: You presented him to me as someone who hits on everyone. However, he thinks so too...
Holly: It's just that... He...
Greg: Oh my God! - He noticed it was bordered - You like Tom! You were jealous!
Delighted he stepped back.
Holly: Yes!
He saw her burst into tears.
Holly: Only.
Greg: Are you afraid they'll pick on you because the other girls think he's a loser?
The friend did not answer.
Greg: You should care less about others and live your own life. If you like him go to him. Then maybe we can go on a double date!
They were walking around. Classes had just ended.
Amber: So Tom is walking Holly home!
Greg: I suggested that to him! - said smilingly.
Emily: It's so much fun to find boyfriends to girlfriends!
Greg: So much fun! - Jumped with joy.
"No wait, what's happening to me?"
He said goodbye to his friends and entered the house.
Kate: Welcome home.
His mother was waiting for him in the kitchen.
"At last! I'll clear everything up!"
Lizzy: Little sister you finally come home! Did you have a good time at Amber's?
Greg: Quite...
Kate: You're inviting your boyfriend to dinner tonight, your father and I want to meet him.
Lizzy: You're too young for a serious relationship and yet you've been dancing with him twice already!
Greg: What? Wait a minute...
Kate: This is not a dialogue young lady!
Greg: But I'm not a girl though and more importantly I want to be Greg again!
Kate: You think you're funny? You get marked instead of your little sister at school, you get your room turned into a cliché of overflowing femininity, you go dancing with a boy dressed as a bunny and when we order you, because this is not a dialogue, to introduce him to us you want to magically become a man again!!!
He saw his furious mother standing there.
Greg: I... I mean.
"She screwed me! What a manipulator my sister..."
Lizzy: We have guests, don't get mad come on.
She saw her mother calm down.
Greg: Guests?
Lizzy: Yes! I invited Diana! Do you remember her?
Greg: My classmate? My best friend from when I was still a man?
"Oh God no!"

The bathroom door opened.
Diana: Oh my God Greg what a change! - the girl flailed around enveloping her friend - I'm so happy to see you again...even if slightly different!

To be continued...