A New Little Sister

Greg was 17 years old and had moved to the country a few days ago along with his parents Dan and Kate and his 13-year-old younger sister Lizzy. Greg was the shortest and skinniest of the family, barely 5 feet tall he was often mistaken for his younger brother being his sister was already 6 feet tall, she took after her father. The parents were away on business and would not be back for a few weeks. It was evening and the next day would be the first day of school after the summer. A power outage had caused thousands of registry records to be lost so the municipality would take the opportunity to mark young students who had not yet been put back on the registry.
The two were at home with Susan, a friend they had met a few weeks earlier.
Lizzy: Tomorrow will be our first day of school.
Susan: But Greg so are you really the same age as me? You know I thought you were younger than Lizzy!
Lizzy: I think of her as a little sister, look at the long brown hair she has!
Greg: A boy can have long hair and I'm the eldest! - he said shocked.
He felt his sister keep him pinned to the couch and start tickling him.
Lizzy: Come on admit it! Admit you're my younger sister!
He couldn't help but laugh; she was stronger than he was.
Greg: Please...
Lizzy: Just admit it and I'll stop!
Greg: Okay okay. I'm your younger sister...
He said embarrassed.
Susan: You're making me wonder, do you have a... female... voice?
Greg: I... I... But no!
"Oh my God do I really have such a feminine voice???"
Greg: It's just very delicate....
The three went to sleep.
The young boy had no idea what was going to happen next.

The next morning Greg got up and left the room, ignoring the mirror. He felt his face strange.
Lizzy: Good morning! Listen I wanted to apologize for last night! Go ahead and take a bath, I'll get your clothes ready, etc.
He went to wash, as soon as he finished he saw a pair of jeans and a black sweater outside the door, he put everything on too tired to observe them properly. The mirror in the bathroom was broken, he headed for his own room.
Lizzy: Greg no! We have to run! Susan's mother is waiting for us!
He felt himself grab her hand and drag her out of the house.
Lizzy: Don't worry, I have everything in my backpack!
"Relax!?! But what...."
The two sat in the back, Susan was in the front with her mother Claire.
Susan: Welcome back! Nice pair of jeggins!
Greg peered closer, she had no jeans on but jeggins and the sweater was obviously feminine, it had fuzzy gray hearts.
Claire: I finally get to meet your sister Lizzy!
Lizzy: Even if she's not ready!
"Sister? Ready????"
He felt Lizzy grab him and pull out a brush, began to comb his hair, making him blush even more.
Greg: I ... that is ...
He froze in shyness.
Lizzy: I put something in your toothpaste to make your voice even more delicate! Tonight I also did something to your face....
The boy turned to the mirror; he had not a single strand of beard and his eyebrows were very fine. He blushed in shame.
Lizzy: The depilatory cream will last a few weeks.
Claire: What are you talking about back there?
Lizzy: Nothing nothing!
She had whispered everything. She finished combing his hair by putting on a red front, the night his sister moreover had done his bangs.
"I have to run away...but how??? I can't say in front of Claire that I'm a boy, too embarrassing!"

To be continued....