Light vs Darkness

Start from the beginning

He unsheathes his claws and let's go of Rimuru, looking at the woman with killing intent.

Mariabell wastes no time and pulls out her Longsword, the same Weapon her Grandfather utilized during his time as the head of the Rosso Family.

The Longsword, Truth.

Spirit of Darkness, lend me your power.

She swipes her Longsword as a dark element covers it from the handle all the way to the top of the sword, before she enters a stance and readies herself to fight her opponent.

She had received information regarding this man from one of her spies before..

A Dragon Lord that had been named by Veldora himself, who kept the Chaos Dragon sealed for hundreds of years without much difficulty and is not someone to be messed with.

And oh shit...

He is mad, very mad.

She is rather...

Fucked.

Uri: Take care of that Otherworlder, I'll deal with her.

He steps forward, his claws glowing as they are covered in a bright light alongside a barrier around him.

However, he is... Stopped.

Rimuru: Wait.

He asks the Dragon Lord to wait, wanting to ask a question.

Uri turns around and looks at Rimuru with slight confusion, wondering what he wishes to ask.

Rimuru: Why... Why did you come to help me?

If the roles here were reversed, Rimuru would have not bothered helping Uri out at all. He may be a sort of Elder Brother of his, but he would be way too cautious of his enemy and wouldn't rush helping Uri out at all.

Yet, this guy came.in without a second thought to save him...

Uri: Is that a question? You are my brother, my Little Brother. I've got your back, you have mine, that's how brothers are meant to be right?

He simply smiles whilst speaking, holding a thumbs up before looking back at the True Hero.

Rimuru widened his eyes...

Uri: No matter what danger you get in, no matter how grave, you can count on this Elder Brother of yours.

That's right...

I won't repeat that mistake again, the mistake of not helping Veldora-Sama when he needed me.

Failing to get him out of a mere barrier made by a human.

Not again, I won't fail.

I'll protect you, with my life.

Uri: Just keep him company!

He rushes towards Mariabell whilst his claws were unsheathed, ready to engage in battle. His smile was gone as his previous angry look had returned, ready to unleash his wrath on Mariabell.

Meanwhile, Rimuru was left to his own thoughts...

Hey, Rimuru!

Hm? What is it, Uri?

Here!

... What is this?

I made a mask for you, I think it would suit you!