Chapter 17: Saving private Ruby/ ya done pissed off a dragon

Start from the beginning

    I press on hearing shouts behind me but give it no mind as I become a whirlwind of punches, elbows, knees and kicks while using my semblance when necessary to deliver blows onto the white fang grunt that I come across. As I've finished taking care of another group I catch two familiar scents, roses and smoke, cigar smoke. Considering I only know of one person that smells like that I now know Roman is here. I can finally get pay back for his side kick pepper spraying me while saving Ruby.

    I hear gunshots come from up ahead and look to see Ruby running in my direction. While at the same time hear her team and doctor Obleck shouting from behind me. Good they caught up. I point to them as Ruby get close to me she see them, nods and heads towards them. I look back to where I smelt Roman and see him looking at me worried, probably remember what happened last time he saw me with my boost active. I smile a big toothy vicious smile at him and start to head right towards him. He fires a fire dust crystal in front of me causing me to slow my approach as it explodes. I then hear the train start up and see that he is on it.

    I hear team RWBY and doctor Obleck say something aboutnthe train but I'm still far to angry to listen to what ever is being said. I start to run towards the Train as it starts to move and leap into the air. I use some magic instead of my semblance to save on aura to launch my self forwards heading for the front of the train. At this point my boost is almost gone. So either I fight Roman or try to stop the train. I've gotnto try and stop the train. As the train speeds up I have to boost myself towards the front so I use a good chunk of my magic reserves to do so. As I'm nearing the front I hear an explosion. Then as I'm just closing in about one cart away from the front I hear another explosion what is Roman doing? From my history lessons I know that this is area underground leads towards.... oh OH SHIT. Their leading grimm to the city!

    As I reach the front I see Roman and flip him off. He just looks at my wide eyed. He starts to fire at me with his cane but I manage to dodge the shots. I give myself one more speed boost forwards so that I go a nice distance infront of the train and land. Time test my strength. I peirce the ground with my claws to help me with slowing down the train. As I see it get closer I get myself into what I'm hoping to be a good train stopping posture. This will either A work out the way I'm hoping it to or B I'm just going to get run over the train and whatever number of carts are left. I'm sure I'll be fi-

    I feel the train slam into me. My boost goes away as it took the brunt of the blow from the train. I should not have let myself get distracted from stopping the train by losing my train of thought.... can't ever tell Yang or Mr.Xiao Long about the pun I just made. I start putting all my strength into slowing down the train. I start to feel my aura drain faster than anticipated. Well I didn't want to do this but looks like I'll have to.

    As I'm being pushed back by the train I take my left arm away from it and reach to my satchel on my left side rummage around frantically as my aura is draining fast. Ther it is! I pull out a crystal of lightning dust and bring it up to my mouth and eat it.

    I feel my aura completely replenish but not only that I feel a boost hit me. The boost feels far stronger than the one I got from the thre lightning strike that had hit my earlier. I don't waste a second and start to fire lightning from behind me to aid in slowing down the train. It works. I look behind me to see that I'm getting real close to slamming into the wall. I use a mixture of my magic and my semblance to fire an even bigger blast of lightning to help slow down the train. I start to look back and forth between the train and the wall as I'm quickly approaching it. The train just stops as I feel my back be pressed up against the wall. As I'm about to sigh in relief I hear Ruby shout from the train.

Ruby: KAHN GET AWAY FROM THERE, THERES STILL ONE MORE BOMB!

Kahn: Wait WHA-

    As I hear the explosion I feel the train lurch forward slamming into me and break through the wall. I feel myself get launched away. That made me lose the rest of my boost and just about depleted all of my aura. I crash into a building as I look around to see where I am I see that I'm I a clothing store. I blink wondering why it looks so familiar until it hits me. This is Coco's favorite clothing store. I stand up on shaky legs and start to take whatever clothes that landed on me off. Including whatever go peirced by my horns.

    I hobble out of the store and head towards where I for launched from and see Ruby and her team sprawled out on the ground I ignore whatever pain I'm feeling and head towards them as fast as I can. As I close in on them they start to get. I feel so relieved that they're all ok, especially Ruby. It's at this moment where I'm just aboutnto get to them that I smell grimm, lots and lots of grimm. Things have just gone from bad to worse. Not only that but I'm still feeling angry.

    I don't waste any time as I charge towards the oncoming hoard of grimm and instant to breath in. I feel the air gather in my lungs, my chest begins to glow as I don't stop. I run past team RWBY hearing shouts of confusion and concern. I don't listen to what ever they are saying as I feel my chest swell an as I reach the first few grimm I let loose my breath attack. A large amount of stork clouds come out of my mouth. Thunder and lightning can be easily heard from both the sky and the ground. The lightning from the clouds I breathed out spread and strike anything that get in its way. I watch h as the first wave of grimm get annihilated. I start to back up to gain some distance to try and charge up another breath attack but when I try to I begin to hack and cough as I realize I've fully depleted both my aura and magic.

    This is the worst time for this to happen. I watch as an alpha beowolf leaps at me, I get ready to punch it while taking some damage from it when I hear a loud gunshot that hits the alpha in the making it lose its momentum. I turn to see that Ruby was standing nearby. I'm about to give her a thumbs up and say thanks but before I can she speaks up.

Ruby: I am still not happy with what you did yesterday! I'm even less happy that you went to the front of the train AND TRIED TO STOP IT WITH YOUR BODY! WE ARE SO TALKING ABOUT THIS LATER! I CANT WAIT TO TELL PROFESSOR GOODWITCH WHAT YOU PULLED!

    If the grimm somehow don't kill me either Ruby or my mom will. I turn back towards the grimm and get into my fighting stance. I watch as the alpha from earlier start to get back up but I stop it by slamming down on it's head with my foot crushing it. I change my stance from an offensive one to a defensive one by having my wings wrap around my shoulder to give me extra defense. I hear the other members of team RWBY enter the fight. This is going to take awhile.

Small time skip brought to you by chibi Kahn forced to sit on his knees while a chibi Ruby and a chibi Glynda lecture him

    My mom had just sealed the breach. We wre able to hold backache grimm thanks to teams JNPR, CVFY, Sun and Neptune plus whoever those two people I don't know are. If I still had some aura active I would be feeling so exhausted. I'm just laying down on the ground trying to get back some energy when I hear footsteps of two people approach me I turn my head and see a very angry Ruby walking with my mom who looks even more angry. I struggle to get up but my body doesn't listen. I'm dead with no way out. I should have read more of those old books on magic to see if there was any spells on teleportation.