07: Tattoos

(Y/n) had no idea how she was here, sitting down on the waiting area of a tattoo store. The walls were full of drawings for tattoos. (Y/n) was slightly nervous, she never imagined she'd get a tattoo. It's not like it was her idea, rather Hobie's.

" Love, it's alright."

Hobie comfort her as he creased his thumb on her hand. It was last week where he came up with the amazing idea to get matching tattoos. (Y/n) agreed, thinking that it'd be a fun experience.

However, now that it was happening, she was anxious. (Y/n) sigh and leaned her body onto Hobie's side. Hobie was scrolling on his phone, he moved it to the side so (Y/n) could also see.

" Good afternoon! You two are up."

A kind man around his late twenties greeted them and pulled them to a room. They both laid down on the different chairs. Hobie upwards while (Y/n) laid face down.

" Alright, mate. Love the commitment to the anarchist and your girlfriend."

The man said as he placed gloves on. Hobie had chosen an electric guitar with the 'A' for his chest. The other one was a Sun with the phrase: " Forever her's" on his abdomen.

On the other hand, (Y/n) would get one on her lower back matching Hobie's. However, it was a moon and the phrase " Only his,".

Shivers went down (Y/n)'s spine as the tattoo artist rouse her shirt up and started placing cold alcohol on her lower back. She mentally went on a list as to why she was doing this.

Hobie was relaxed as the man strated drawing the tattoos. They would be ask frequently if they like the tattoo and if the placing was to their liking.
(Y/n) would sometimes hold the chair tight when the machine stung her back.

Hobie, on the other hand, had fallen asleep. His snores were quiet but it didn't stop (Y/n) nor the tattoo artist to have a small laugh.

" Are you okay? You seem a little tense."

The young woman that was working on her tattoo asked cautiously as she noticed her stiff position. (Y/n) hummed and nodded.

" Just a little scare."

" Don't be. I just need to color and your done."

(Y/n) mentally sigh and relaxed a bit. Her eyes gazed over at Hobie. To her surprise, he was looking back at her with the smallest smile. His eyes were half close as he only gazed at her.

" Great idea. Wasn't, love?"

(Y/n) chuckled and rolled her eyes.