01: Muse

Hobie groaned as he arched his head back

Hobie groaned as he arched his head back. A scold on his face as he stared at the ceiling. He had no inspiration whatsoever, and his new concert was just a week away. He sigh loudly as he slumped his arms over his guitar.

" Anything yet, darling?"

(E/c) eyes stare softly at his figure. A loving smile on her lips as she leaned on the wall to their shared flat. Hobie turned his head to face her. Just by his annoyed stare, she knew he had came up with absolutely nothing.

Sitting down beside him on the couch, she sat crossed legged and faced him. She interlocked her small hand with his while with her other hand she grabbed a lyric sheet.

" So, what's in your mind? It could be anything."

He hummed as he went back to staring at the ceiling.

" This is loopy... nothing. Just absolutely nothing comes to mind."

He huffed as he grumble. (Y/n) pulled his hand and leaned her head on his shoulder.

" C'mon, love. Just look around you. Pick absolutely anything. Look outside! There's inspiration everywhere you look. You just have to learn to feel it."

Hobie looked around. He saw their shared bedroom from the corner all tidy up, the glass door that lead to their balcony, (Y/n)'s drawings scatter on the coffee table, their fluffy rag doll cat: Michi but nothing came to mind. That was until he looked beside him.

He was met with (Y/n)'s lovely eyes. Her eyes were full of love, admiration, serenity and passion. Her graceful (s/c) skin. Her plump sugary lips that he loved so much to kiss. Her cheeks that would turn red everytime he would tease her.

" Oi, love. I think I found it."

He smirked. (Y/n) smiled and leaned a bit forward.

" So? Tell me! I can help write."

Hobie turned to face her. Grabbing her hands in his, he grin.

" My gorgeous fiancee."

(Y/n)'s expression soften as she gave a heartfelt laugh.

" Oh geez. I'm flattered, love."

Her face flushed as she looked down. Hobie chuckled and placed his index finger under her chin.

" I ain't lying. You are the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen in my life, love. No matter which universe, as long as it's you and I... you'll always be the light of my life."

Hobie stared dazed at her as his soft fingers creased her cheeks. (Y/n) grin and kissed him. He returned the kiss before pulling away.

" Let's get to writing!"

She waved the pen and lyric sheet around. Hobie chuckled and placed his guitar strap on.

" Alright, Michi's going to do the honors of being my first V.I.P alongside my lovely fiancee."

Michi, the cat, yowl as his big blue eyes stared at the couple. They sat there, pondering, scripting and throwing out lyrics until it was late.

" Finally! It's perfect."

Hobie smiled as he held the paper up. (Y/n) giggled at his excited reaction. Hobie hugged her tightly as she rested her head on his chest.

" Did you think of a tittle yet?"

She asked with heavy eyelids. Hobie moved his hand up and down on her arm. She snuggle into his neck.

" Yea...Muse."

(Y/n) hummed and placed her hands around his neck.

" Why Muse?"

Hobie looked down at her and kissed the top of her head.

" Because you're my Muse."

♡ ☯︎ ♡

Thank you for reading!
Please leave a vote for more chapters!