05: Wii Cheater

There was nothing like a: stay-at-home Friday

There was nothing like a: stay-at-home Friday. The day would be lucky enough if those pesky villains decided to stay inside.

(Y/n) had proposed a game day and Hobie was down to it. The bad thing about this is; they were both very competitive. Hobie less than (Y/n), at the least. However, they decided to watch a movie before getting all hyped up.

They came out of the kitchen holding a bag of Tostitos chips and a cielito.
( A cielito is like a dip. Cream cheese, chip sauce, meat, cheered cheese and a salad on top.)

Hobie jumped on the couch, Michi and Carrie blinking slowly as they rested at the top of the couch in their bread forms. (Y/n) placed the cielito down on the coffee table while Hobie browsed for a movie to watch.

" You down for some thriller?"

(Y/n) shrug, not minding the genre of the movie. She was quick to open the salty chips and grabbed some dip. On her second bite, Hobie had taken her hand and ate the chip.

" The bag is right there."

(Y/n) insisted with an unamused look. Hobie smirked and shrug.

" That one was closer."

He leaned his head back and placed his legs on the coffee table as he sigh. (Y/n) closed the curtains before laying on the couch and resting her head on his lap.

(Y/n) looked at the two purring breads, she wanted to squish their furry little faces. She grabbed both of them and placed them on her stomach.

Carrie yawned and curled up under her arm while Michi made biscuits on (Y/n)'s shoulder. The movie started and the couple was at comfort, apart from the suspensive moments.

" Do you think he murder his wife because of what happened?"

(Y/n) asked as she watched the gruesome scene.

" I don't have a Scooby Doo. Plus, I think it was his twin brother."

Hobie said as he roamed his hands over her hair. The plot twist was insane, (Y/n) was to stun that she didn't noticed Hobie plugging in the game.

" Oi, love."

Hobie called out to her, she was still processing how the wife even came back to life. Hobie rolled his eyes, he kneeling in front of her and blew air on her face.

" Huh?"

" C'mon, I've got some games to win."

A confident grin replaced her perplexed expression.