Love Story PT. 3

* (⁠ಠvಠ⁠)⁠━⁠☆゚⁠

* (⁠ಠvಠ⁠)⁠━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚ Enjoy the magic

Back together
" Shut up and kiss me." - (Y/n)

Neither of you could take it anymore. Each of you staring at each other's contacts for hours, doubting if you should send a text. You leaned back on your couch, your eyes lingering on the window full of rolling droplets.

Hobie gazed at his window before looking back at his phone. Your name contact stood out so much. Like it was telling him to find you and end his mistake. He huffed and grabbed his coat. He didn't care how heavy it was raining, he needed to talk to you.

You stood next to your window as you leaned on the frame. Your heart stinging as you watched an elderly couple walk on the side walk. They were happy as they walked together with a single umbrella in this heavy rain.

You gripped Hobie's hoodie before grabbing an umbrella and boots. Your breathing heavy as you ran down the wet sidewalks. You almost slipped but kept on running.

Hobie ran around the by standards that blocked his way. The hood from his coat had fallen down. His hair was damp as the rain blocked his view. He just ran blindly.

You two were so close
yet so far! You both longed to hold each other. Hobie regretted heavily breaking your heart. He loved you so much! Neither having a sense of direction when it came to each other.

The both of kept running before stopping when you both noticed each other 10 feet away. Your lip quiver as you noticed Hobie's drench state and his heavy breathing. You knew he had ran all the way here.

Hobie took a shaky breath. His fist trembling at the sight of you. He hastily took a step forward. His brown eyes just gazing at your tired stance as you stare dazed at him.

You both took action and started walking over to each other. Once there was only 5 feet keeping you apart, you dropped your umbrella and ran over to him.

You wrapped your arms around his neck as you pounced on him. Hobie let out a sigh as he wrapped his arms around your waist tightly. He spun you around as he hid his face in your neck.

The sound of the rain deafen the sound of your sobs. You were now drenched and cold but you didn't care. Hobie's arms around you gave you enough warmth. Hobie let you down and stared deeply into your eyes. He didn't know how to speak.

" I-I."

Hobie gulped as he frowned slightly. His hands grasping your waist a little tightly as he tried to find words to apologize. You smiled softly as you held his arms.