03: Jealous

" Where you going, love?"

Hobie asked from the doorway as he watched (Y/n) get dressed.

" Out with a few friends. Can you zip the dress up?"

She turned her back towards him. He walked over and zipped the simple dress.

" You look devine, love."

He kissed her cheek before sitting in their bed and playing with Michi. The cat purred as he tried to bite Hobie's hand. (Y/n) chuckled at both boys before heading to the bathroom and fixing her hair.

Hobie fiddle with one of his silver earrings. He felt like being clingy with (Y/n) today. However, she was now putting her shoes on to leave with some friends of hers.

" I'm heading out. See you soon, darling."

She placed a sweet kiss on his jawline before leaving. Hobie sigh as he rubbed the back of his neck. He decided to occupied himself with: lyric writing, playing guitar, playing with Michi and feeding him, watering (Y/n)'s plants, cleaning, cooking and jumping around London's rooftops.

" Oi, mate. Where could my woman be?"

He mumble to himself as he dangle upside down. He quickly sat up as he noticed the (c/o/c) simple dress. It was (Y/n)! She was laughing with her friends outside of a dessert shop.

Hobie smiled before taking his phone and taking a picture of her. He was about to leave when he noticed a man walking up to (Y/n) with a sly smirk. Hobie did not like it. Especially when he leaned close and placed a hand on your forearm. Hobie swung onto the desserts shop rooftop before sliding down into an alley. He placed his hands on his pockets as he walked discretely over to (Y/n) and that strange man.

" C'mon, love. Don't be like that. We could hit it off, who knows! Might get a good night out of it."

(Y/n) seemed uncomfortable by the man's closure.

" Look, tosser. I'm telling you to piss off. I'm engaged. Taken. Off the market."

(Y/n) spoke as she crossed her arms. Unfortunately, the guy did not get the very obvious memo.

" No need for such harsh words. I bet I can make you feel better than him."

Hobie had lost it once the guy grabbed your hip. He turned him around and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

" Listen here you bastard. You heard her, now shut your mush and piss off."

The guy pushed Hobie away and puffed his chest.

" Yeah? And who are you, mate?"

Hobie clicked his tongue.

" Her fiance. Now, piss off."

Hobie's glare burned through the guy. The guy was a pushy one, because he didn't want to back off.

" Awh c'mon, a pretty doll like that with you? I could show her a better time than you ever could."

Something clicked in that moment. Hobie's clench fist made a harsh contact with the guys cheekbone. He stumble back as he whined. (Y/n) didn't react whatsoever, that tosser was looking for it. (Y/n)'s friends stared in disbelief.

" Hobie."

(Y/n)'s voice made him snap. He looked over at her, his glare softening. People had gather around to check on the imbecile. (Y/n) linked her arm with Hobie's.

" I'll catch up with you guys another day. I'll head home."

She waved. The guy yelled at the two to stop.

" Oi, you asshole!"

(Y/n) glared at the guy before turning.

" Hey! You better watch your mouth about what you say to my fiancee. Learn to take no for an answer."

The guy pushed a lady's hand away before making a scandal.

" Are you insane? Have you seen me?"

Hobie tighten the grip on her hand as he glare daggers at the guy. (Y/n) raised a brow and gave him a judgy stare.

" Yes, I have. And your not my type. Please, back off."

With that, (Y/n) pulled Hobie away. Hobie still had a deep frown on his face. Whoever was that guy, he'd better watch out. (Y/n) noticed Hobie's tense posture.

" Are you alright, darling?"

" I should be asking you that, love."

Hobie's gaze was upward into the sky. (Y/n) sigh and leaned her head on his shoulder.

" Don't think much about it, darling. I'll always choose you."

Hobie smiled at her words and interlocked his fingers with hers.

" Plus, I get to see you jealous."

She snicker while Hobie rolled his eyes.

" You're loopy, love."

Hobie inquired as they headed back home. (Y/n) just stuck her tongue out at him. They ended up going out around before going home and cuddling with their child: Michi who deserves all the love in world.

๑••๑

Thank you for reading! Vote for more chapters and get yourselves a 6'5ft fiancee who's an anarchist with a cool electric guitar that loves you.