Love Story

*I saw some of you wanted the story before they got engaged and how they got engaged

*I saw some of you wanted the story before they got engaged and how they got engaged. So here you go!

How you meet
" You fell head over heels the moment you saw me"- Hobie Brown

All your friends wonder how you came to be with Hobie. It was a very embarrassing memory of how you meet, after all, you did fell head over heels the moment you saw him.

It was a normal boring Wednesday. You were out running some errands and strolling around the city. The weather was chilly so you had your hands stuff in your jacket.

One of your friends, Kyla had accompanied you and was currently talking your ear off as she drank her coffee.

" So, yeah. I pretty much broke up with him after that."

You hummed and nodded.

" He was an asshole, either way."

You comment before flinching at the sound of someone screaming. Kyla pushed you over to an alley. Apparently there was hooligan threatening a woman with a child.

You and Kyla peeked a little and saw how the amazing Spider-Man came rushing in. You see, your Spider-Man was a bit unique with his punk style, however he seemed to dislike when they called him Spider-Punk.

" Woah, I never imagined we would see Spider-Man this close!"

Kyla whispered as the Spider-Man wrapped the criminal in webs. Kyla sigh and moved out of the alley. You stayed pondering if it was truly safe to come out. While doing so, you heard a *thud* behind you.

" Um, someone there?"

You asked with a raised brow. You could see a tall figure as they whispered a profanity before stepping into the view. Your face stayed still, no expression, just one thought: he was attractive.

" Sorry, if I scared you, love."

You didn't reply and just took a step forward just to feel air rushing around you. You had tripped on the coffee Kyla had dropped earlier to push you into the alley. Before your face could actually make an impact with the solid floor, two hands had wrapped themselves around you.

" Woah! Careful there, love."

The man chuckled while you took a deep breath. The feeling of embarrassment rushed in as your face turned red. You had just tripped in front of this-this man!

You were quick on your feet before you apologized.

" I am so sorry!"