Head Canon 1

HCPilot One

HC
Pilot One

° You are his number one V.I.P.

° He makes it his full priority to show you off to his fans.

° He gives you free autographs

° He teaches you how to play the electric guitar and the drums

° His love language is:
- Quality Time
- Acts of Service
- Psychical touch

° He takes you on a guide of London's beat rooftops

° He made you your own jacket to match his, in hopes that you stop taking his ( You still take his ಠ⁠◡⁠ಠ)

° He lets you do makeup on him. He once wore it to a concert and he loved it.

° Everytime you see a street animal, you take it. Hobie supports the thought, that was until he came home to 30 kittens on the couch and German shepherd growling at him.

° He lets you do his hair when he has to change it.

° He's not the type to get jealous to easy. Unless the person starts to invades your personal space, it's all going down.

° You've bailed him out of jail more than 8 times.

° He made a whole protest because your boss fired you due to unknown reasons.

° You paint his nails.

° He gives you a daily reminder of why you shouldn't believe in labels and why the government is the worst.

° He's the big spoon but that sometimes change when you feel like it.

° He made an album about you and it sold faster than any of his other songs.

° You're his literal muse.

° He likes to tease you 24/7

° Literal child when wants to be

A/n: Thanks for reading. Chapter dropping out later on today, hopefully.