Hobie's Music

* This are my opinions in general, if you would like to comment any songs or just your own opinion you may

° Hobie may not believe in consistency but when it comes to music it's all rock. Perhaps there's some occasions where he must listen to other stuff because of his friends or you.

His Favorite Song:

- Enter Sandman, ft. Metallica

- Cum on feel the Noize, ft. Quiet Riot

- Welcome to the Jungle, ft.Guns N' Roses

° I just feel it's those. Don't know but I just feel like it's those ones.

Rock Bands:

- Metallica

- Queen

- Twisted Sister

- Warrant

- Skid Row

- Quite Riot

- Guns N' Roses

- AC/ DC

- Nirvana

┗⁠(⁠•⁠ˇ⁠_⁠ˇ⁠•⁠)⁠―⁠→

  Extra:

Singing

It was late in the afternoon, you had just came back from grocery shopping and buying things for Michi and Carrie. You were placing the cold things on the fridge while the pottery out inside the cabinets.

You heard the window open with a loud thud. Michi and Carrie woke up from their nap. They both shoot up and ran over to the room. You grin softly and went over to the bedroom and leaned on the door frame.

" Who did you fight now?"

You asked the covered in pink goo Hobie while Michi and Carrie purr looking up ay him.

" Some pinky tosser."

He spoke with annoyance as he tried to remove the goo that just stuck more to his hand.

" You sure it wasn't Pinkie Pie?"

Hobie gave you the most unamused look underneath his mask.

" You need to stop watching those cartoons with Mayday."

" C'mon, it was just a joke!"

Hobie rolled his eyes before trying to take his mask off. He failed miserably because his hand just stuck to the mask.

" Why the bloody hell is this sticking more?!?"

He grunted frustrated. You chuckled before going over to him and grabbing his hand.

" Go inside the shower. I'm sure it'll come off."

Hobie was skeptical about it but got in the shower with the suit on, leaving his jacket and boots off on the floor. You picked them up and placed them where they go. Michi and Carrie jumped on your bed as they waited for Hobie to come out.

" Your Dad will be out soon."

You scratched behind their ears before leaving to the living room. However, you never made it to the living room. You were more fixated on Hobie singing to one of his favorite songs in the shower.

The door was slightly ajar. You leaned on the door frame and smirked. You wanted to surprise him when he got off. Hobie was still humming and signing to the song as he grabbed his  suit.

" ♪ Sleep with one eye open. Gripping your pillo—Bloody hell, (Y/n)."

Hobie flinched back the moment he opened the door. You started laughing and clapped your hands before patting his bare shoulder.

" I'm sorry, hon! It was just so funny."

Hobie scoffed and smiled. You kissed his cheek and grabbed his suit from his hands.

" Lovely voice by the way. Next time I'll record and send it for some extra tips!"

You joked as you left the bedroom. Hobie looked over at you with a dull expression. Michi and Carrie started meowing, trying to get his attention.

" Sup, little anarchist. Looks like your mum's trying to get fired from being my assistant. Innit right, little anarchist?"

Hobie teased, his statement loud enough for you to hear.

" Hey! At least I'm trying to promote you!"

∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°~。⁠☆∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°

Thank you for reading!
Vote for more chapters!
This is my opinion and I respectfully understand if any of you think otherwise.

— We will now continue with our original chapters. There will be extras of Love Story around and HC.—