23

Unedited

In the previous chapter:

"Th-they said he was being a bit difficult to handle so..." I swallowed the lump in my throat "About the dosage...I'm not sure, I'll ask one of my friends to enquire about it." I said clearing my throat.

"Why? Is it the reason for his high fever?" I asked as I looked up at them.

"It maybe or maybe not. We'll have to run tests and see. But I think you should file a complaint against the officer who administered the sedative, because that is no valid reason to administer a sleeping drug." The personnel said, and I nodded looking back at my hybrid.

I'm sorry little one, it seems that I failed to protect you on time.

******************************

Flashback:

Eight years ago:

Taehyung's POV:

"Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday dear Taehyungiee~ Happy birthday to you~" Mom and dad sang, causing me to grin at them.

It was my seventh birthday and Mama had baked a special blueberry cake for me.

She told me that there are many types of berries and of many different colours, but since it's not safe for us to go to the market with humans, I had only ever seen blueberries because they grew near my house in the forest.

I hope one day I will be able to see all the berries and taste them. I especially want to try the red triangle berries...I forgot what they are called.

After cutting the cake and eating one piece each, it was time for my gift.

"You had always wanted to eat strawberries right, my little tiger?" Dada asked and I nodded frantically.

Yess! The red fruits are called strawberries!

"Guess what? I bought you a box of them. Just for you" Dada grinned and pulled a transparent box with many strawberries.

I gasped wiggling with excitement as Dada handed me the box.

I admired the box for a few moments before placing it aside and leaping into his arms.

"Thank you thank you thank you Dada! I love you sooo much." I said hugging him tightly while he chuckled, patting my back with a 'you're welcome cub.'

"We have one more gift..." Dada trailed off, as he set me back on my feet.

I looked up at him in surprise.

"One more?"

"You have a baby sister and she'll be here in nine months" Mama said smiling at me, and I squealed and ran to hug her.

(A/N: Hybrids will know gender of baby as soon as they get pregnant. They can feel it)

I hugged her leg and peered at her.

"But...why Mama tummy not big?" I pouted and she chuckled, ruffling my hair.

"Because your sister is still very small, baby." Mama said.

I nodded and ran back to the cake cutting another small piece and bringing it to her.

"Here Mama...it's for the baby" I grinned, and she smiled taking it, kissing my forehead.

I squealed as I was suddenly picked up by Papa and spun around.

"You're gonna be the best big brother ever! Aren't you?" He said kissing my cheek.

"The bestest!" I grinned.

.

.

.

Third Person's POV:

The hybrid family was laughing and celebrating, unaware of the malice filled eyes fixed on their little home.

A small chapter before all angst starts :)

TBC

Please don't be silent readers.

Seven by JungKook releasing on July 14, 1PM KST.  (0 AM ET / 9:30 AM IST)

Checkout my other book: Angel (YoonJinKook), Precious (Jimin x BTS), Finding You (JinKook)

Requests temporarily closed.

******************************

I 💜 you.