11

Unedited

In the previous chapter:

Everyone was holding back tears, even Yoongi who had woken up in between.

Jin was crying with Taehyung. His fear had come true. The fear of Taehyung having a bad past.

He gently removed Tae's hands from his hair, and hugged him, rubbing his back.

Taehyung turned to Jin, his legs circling the human's waist as he clung onto him tightly, pressing his face to Jin's neck, hoping to find some comfort.

"Mi-miss th-them s-so much Ji-Jinnie. Hu-hurts ba-bad. W-Wan' see the-them a-again" He hiccupped and sobbed, his tears wetting Jin's shirt.

Jin looked up at everyone helplessly through his blurry gaze, and everyone cried silently at the little tiger's horrible experiences.

******************************

Trigger Warning: Mention of Blood.

Third Person's POV:

Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi were sent into Jimin's room, since Jungkook seemed on the edge of an anxiety attack after listening to Tae's story.

Jin pulled back from the hug, looking at Taehyung who was still whimpering and sniffling. There were no tears left for him to cry.

Jin placed a hand on Tae's cheek to soothe him, but his eye's widened when he felt how hot the hybrid's skin was. He moved his hand to the forehead, checking the temperature once again.

"Guys, I think he has a fever. Seems pretty bad." Jin said, worriedly looking into Tae's red, drowsy eyes that seemed unfocused. Tae just whined, placing his head back on Jin's shoulder.

"All of a sudden? How is that possible? He didn't have any symptoms either." Namjoon frowned.

"We should call my sister, I think" Hoseok spoke, reminding both of them about his sister who was a hybrid-doctor.

He pulled out his phone, dialling her number when both of them agreed.

He cut the call after a few seconds and looked at Jin.

"She'll be here in fifteen minutes. She told to put a cold cloth or patch on his forehead until she arrives. So, I think you should take tiger into your room, there's a first aid box and facecloth in the nightstand drawer. I'll make some soup for him and bring it up." Hobi said patting Jin's shoulder and standing up.

"What do I do?" Namjoon frowned, looking at Hoseok.

"First peel some baby potatoes and then you should check on Kook, Minnie and Yoon. Come on." Hoseok said walking towards the kitchen.

(A/N: See GIF on top🤭)

Namjoon too patted Jin's shoulder, standing up and following Hobi.

"Who puts potato into soup? And I don't even have baby potatoes at home!" Jin could hear Joon say as he went into the kitchen.

"You don't get to ask me questions as if you are a chef, Namjoon. You still burn your toast and get shells into your omelette, so don't ask me those W-questions and just do as I say. Oh! and by the way, I went out to buy vegetables this morning, so the potatoes are on the table." Hobi fired back.

Jin would have chuckled at their bickering at other times, but right now he was too sad and stressed.

"Hey cub, do you think you can walk?" Jin asked softly, as he patted Tae lightly.