5

Unedited

In the previous chapter:

"No sir, it was not a regular information search. I think the person who searched it... has a tiger hybrid, because the searches were too particular."

The man turns around, dropping his cigar and crushing it under his foot.

"How the f*ck is that possible? I expect a detailed report in 10 minutes."

******************************

Third Person's POV:

It was past lunch time and Jin sat on the living room couch, chewing on a protein bar as he stared off into space. He looked troubled and deep in thought. If observed closely, you could see him slightly trembling.

(A/N: Keep this part in mind, it'll be mentioned again in the upcoming chapters.)

As he finished the last bit of his protein bar, he saw Voo walking towards him, with a blanket wrapped around himself. He smiled at the tiger hybrid.

(A/N: Okay, so in the beginning Voo wasn't able to stand properly because he had shifted after a long time. But after taking rest, he can. Just clearing it up in case someone had that question✌)

"How are you feeling now little one?" He asked pulling the boy to sit beside him.

"I... g-good ma-master" he said looking down.

Jin sighed, cupping his face and lifting it up.

"You don't need to call me that cub, and please don't be afraid of me, I'll never intentionally hurt you. Okay?"

The hybrid gave a small nod. "Th-then wh... what I call you?" he asked in a small voice.

"You can call me Jin or Jinnie."

"O-okay Nini" he said, giving Jin a boxy smile, which made him coo and kiss his nose.

A blush rose on the boy's cheek, and he whined hiding inside the blanket drawing out a fond chuckle from Jin.

"Can I ask you something little one?" he questioned, with a serious face, and the hybrid peeked out from the blanket looking at him with doe eyes.

Taking that as a 'yes' he asked the question that had been stuck in his mind.

"D-did someone hurt you?" he mentally smacked himself for asking it so bluntly.

"I should've framed it better, stupid!" he thought.

Voo froze, tightening the blanket around him.

"D-don't wanna t-talk 'bout i-it" he sniffled.

"Okay baby, it's okay. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. But remember that I will always be there to listen to it." Jin said, patting his head through the blanket.

"A-always?"

"Mhm"

"So... do you wanna go shopping with me?" he asked the hybrid burrito beside him.

"O-out?" 

"Yeah, we'll go buy some products so I can cook you some yummy food. How does that sound?"

"O-okay... but we ho-hold hand?"

"You want to hold my hand while we're out baby?" Jin asked, making sure he understood it right.

The tiger boy nodded.

"Sure, little one whatever you want." He said pulling the blanket off the hybrid, causing him to let out a whine.

"No whining Voo, you have to get ready now. You have to take a bath... you don't hate water, right little one?" Jin said shivering as he remembered a certain hybrid who hated water and had scratched his arm. Voo shook his head.

"L-lake?" the boy asked tilting his head, causing Jin to giggle.

"No cub, there's no lake in the house. I have a bathtub." he said causing the boy to frown, puzzled.

He smiled standing up and beckoned to the hybrid, as he walked towards the bathroom.

He opened the tap, and after a few minutes when the bathtub was filled, he checked the temperature and then he dropped in a strawberry scented bath-bomb. The little hybrid was standing behind him, clutching his shirt as he watched the colour of the water change in fascination.

"Ma-magic?" he asked, looking at Jin wide-eyed.

"No little one, it's called a bath-bomb which makes bubbles and makes the water smell like strawberries" he explained with a fond smile.

"E-eat?" Voo asked frowning as he looked at the water.

Jin laughed "No baby, it's just a scent. After the bath you'll smell like strawberries too." he said and the hybrid's eyes shone with joy.

"L-love 'berry" he mumbled, grinning.

"Okay then you can take a bath. I'll be out-"'

"NO! N-no pl... please stay Nini"

"Okay cub, I'm sorry I'll stay. I'll turn around, then you can remove your clothes and get in the bath. After that, I'll wash your hair. Is that okay baby?"

The hybrid nodded and Jin faced away from him.

"Nini I... done" he said, causing Jin to turn back around and look at him.

Jin chuckled as he watched the pink tinged cheeks of the hybrid, and walked towards the bathtub, taking a seat on a chair behind the boy, so he could wash his hair.

He squeezed out some strawberry scented shampoo and lathered the blonde hair of the hybrid.

(A/N: If you couldn't tell by now... Jin loves strawberries, and so does Voo.)

He carefully washed the boy's hair, untangling the messy knots as he made sure he didn't get water or shampoo inside the little tiger's ear.

Voo made a happy noise when Jin lightly scratched his ears.

After rinsing the hybrid's hair, Jin told him to use hand shower and wash himself and dress in one of the bath-gowns. He then turned away from him.

"I fi-finish Jinnie" he said after a while and Jin turned around with a smile. He grabbed the hybrid's hand and took him towards the closet.

"Come on, let me dry your hair and then you can get dressed. After that we can go to the store and buy whatever you want."

TBC

Sorry XD this is a filler too, because doing a time skip in this chapter seemed too abrupt. Next chapter will be out really soon.

Requests open.

You can comment or DM which ship or what type of story you would like to read, and I will write a book based on that. It doesn't have to be only hybrids; it can be anything (Only platonic though)

******************************

I 💜 you.