40•

Three(3) years later
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

"Eid Mubarak Adda Hida" Nabiha and Nabila greeted simultaneously through the phone.

It was an Eid morning and they decided to give Hidaya a video call together.

"Eid Mubarak gurls, ya naga Babu Eid glam?" Hidaya replied and asked. "We are baking oo. Nabiha advised that we bake today instead of yesterday, now we look like housewives on Eid" Nabila replied. "At least we'll be occupied for some time" Nabiha defended herself.

"I agree. Ina Abba da Ummi, dasu Ya Nabil?" Hidaya asked. "I think you're forgetting something, Ya Nabil and Adda Zaida are in Kaduna fa. Abba and Ummi Kuma are somewhere around" Nabiha explained.

"Oh yes! They did told me about their trip, must have slipped my mind" Hidaya said remembering their conversation with Nabil the week after when he told her they'll be visiting Zaida's home for three days.

"And about Abba and Ummi, I'll call them later so we'll talk too" Hidaya added. "You should, Abba been missing you too since two days back" Nabila said. "I thought I was the only one who noticed, Hidaya this Hidaya that. None amongst the sentences he said for the past two days did not contain your name"

"That's how much love we share. It just keeps skipping my mind to call him, it has been three days now since our last call" Hidaya said with a sigh.

"Wahala dey!" Nabiha laughed. "Soon you'll tell us you can't live without each other" Nabiha added. "Well that's a fact you are just learning about" Hidaya shrugged and laughed too. "Na wow oo! You people will not be the end of me sha. Where's Ayra?" Nabiha commented and asked.

"I left her on the bed, we're going for an Eid feast with our faves so I got her dressed, yanzun ma I came to get something from the kitchen ne" Hidaya replied. "Well then greet her for us" Nabila said. "Yes and also send pics, we have to slay our Instagram story" Nabiha added.

"It's not the end of the world Biha, wai slay" Hidaya laughed. "Ehen naa! Anyways, we need to get back to our special treaties so later" Nabiha said. "Okay bye and good luck with that" Hidaya said and waved into the camera before the call got disconnected.

She dropped the cup from which she drank water before she walked back up the stairs to her room.

"Na shiga uku Ayra look at the mess you created on yourself" Hidaya exclaimed rushing closer to her one and a half year old daughter. She looked at her and the mess she was in with exhaustion. "Seriously Ayra?" Hidaya asked looking at her daughter. But it wasn't like she'd get an answer though.

"Noorie Kun shirya?" Sameer asked coming into the room. "Ask your daughter that. Bakaga how she spoiled her clothes with lotion bane, I just left her for a minute but she had to make a mess" Hidaya said picking her daughter up carefully so she wouldn't spoil her clothes.

"That's my girl!" Sameer chuckled seeing how vexed Ayra made Hidaya. "Seriously Sameer? Seriously? I feel like beating the hell out of you two for making my day worse" Hidaya pouted before moving into the bathroom.

"Oh sorry Noorie" Sameer apologized sincerely, mostly because he understood she was angry at him. She was calling him with his name after all. "Sorry for yourself and guess what, we need an hour more to get ready again" Hidaya shouted rolling her eyes at no one in particular.