20•

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Aida was quiet, not because she had nothing to say but because she was remembering one of the most difficult moments of her life. She was reminiscing the last day she heard Fahad's voice, the day he left her and also the day that altered her.

She had not been herself since the day she had a call with Fahad and no matter how hard she tried to forget what happened she just couldn't, it already affected her whole life so much that it became impossible to forget. And of course also because Fahad had became her better half, he wasn't just a boyfriend to her. He was a friend, a brother, a protector, a happiness giver, a guardian and also a part of her. She didn't realise how much he meant to her until he wasn't there with her and it hurt.

But Aida didn't stop hoping, she kept on assuring herself that he will be back to get her, to rescue her from the awful situation she found herself in. Their years of friendship wasn't the one that will make her easily give up on him. He said it himself and she promised him, that they will fight for each other till the very end and just because one of them is not around doesn't mean she shouldn't keep her promise. She would fight for him, till her last breath.

"Aida stop it, you're hurting yourself" Jannah; Aida's friend said dragging her out of her lost self. Aida didn't say anything, she remained quiet. They were at the school cafeteria together for their lecture intervals.

"Wai Aida, we are all talking but you're playing deaf ears?" Minal asked. "Just let me be please" Aida stated, indeed she wanted to be left alone in the realm of her neverending thoughts.

"You already said that before but we don't want to let you be, you'll get sick with all the zoning out and stuff" Minal warned. "Exactly, it's been days now just forget about him please" Jannah added.

"You girls are not getting it, I can't. If it was as easy as said I would have done it long time ago but I've tried, it's just not working" Aida said almost in tears. "Okay okay, we won't force you just chill, calm down and don't cry" Minal said and Aida nodded then sighed.

"Hey babes!" Ava shouted approaching their table. "Not now Ava, definitely not now" Minal said a bit irritated. She always hated Ava's presence because Ava always does something annoying to her even though she was her senior, she was in the same set and department with Abdul. "Chills babe, I just came to pass the invitation. Abdul came around and he is taking us to the hospital" Ava said.

"You all are sick?" Jannah enquired. "No, by us I mean me and you girls because we are the only ones who know Fahad in this school" Ava replied. Don't be surprised they all knew Fahad, Jannah and Minal obviously knew their friend's boyfriend and Ava knew because she was Abdul's closest friend there at school. If not for she was a Christian, they would have ended up just like Fahad and Aida.