8•

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Sameer sighed after sensing failure. He practically tried to get off his bed and make something worthy out of his day but the fever he was experiencing gummed him down to his bed. Seeing as he could not help but keep laying down, he decided to fall back to sleep. It was very much unlike him to do that but he did anyways, a sick business man is worse than an illiterate at work so he'd rather just give in to his heavy eyes and throbbing head.

He was about to fall into something deeper than a slumber when he heard the ring of his door bell. He managed to get off the bed and go to attend to the person by the door.

Opening the door, he found Balarabe and Hasna by the door.

"Woah, you don't look okay" Hasna commented almost immediately after he opened the door. "That Is because I'm not. Come in" Sameer said before moving to a couch and settling on it. He would have settled whatever brought them by the door without letting them in but he was feeling a bit dizzy that he was afraid he might collapse.

"He requested me to escort him here so he'll check if you will go to work since he saw you didn't tell him otherwise" Hasna explained their reason of the visit while crashing on the couch opposite to the one he sat.

Balarabe however stood there and waited for Sameer's reply.

"No work today Balarabe, you can just go home" Sameer said. "Okay sir, Allah's shifa" Balarabe voiced, he had also noticed that he was sick. Sameer muttered an ameen before he exited the room.

"Since you're here Hasna, please help me. I have some work to complete" Sameer voiced making Hasna to sit up and keep the phone she was pressing beside her. "Such a workaholic I tell you, what kind of work can't wait until you feel better?" Hasna asked. That day was when she confirmed that her brother loved work more than anything in his life.

"Please just help me, I don't have the energy to answer your questions" Sameer tiredly replied. "Okay, how can I help?" Hasna asked again. "Check my library, on my work table you'll see a blue covered file there. It has the information of my new personal assistant, call her with my phone and tell her to bring the B2 red file in one of my drawers at the office" Sameer explained.

"Okay sure" Hasna replied before Sameer stood up to leave for the sleep he intended on earlier. "Don't forget to tell her the address please" Sameer added before finally disappearing into his room. "Well as a sister to this workaholic, I ought to work someday" Hasna sighed before picking up the phone Sameer left behind and heading to his library.

She took the file and went through it before she spotted the number and dialled it on Sameer's phone.

°~