15•

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

"Naeem how dare you shout at me" Asra shouted earning a slap from Naeem. He was angered, angered to a point he felt he could kill her.

"You still have the guts to open your filthy mouth and complain about me shouting at you? Where did I fail in making you happy Asra that you'll do this to me. Even if I was eating your flesh while you're alive everyday, that doesn't justify what you did Asra" Naeem shouted back.

"Stop trying me Naeem, I'll do worse" Asra shouted again. "Asra, I did my best on you and I'm not for once in my life going to let you do this to me or yourself ever again. I, Naeem Ibrahim Giwa have divorced you Asra Jibril Tahir. Stay away from my life Asra" Naeem said, he was finally able to say it after like forever. At last, she pushed him to the wall.

"Go to Hell Naeem" Asra shouted yet again before she sauntered out of the house. She was just returning from her overseas trip so she didn't need to pack as she dragged her luggage with her.

Naeem sighed as he sat on a case by the staircase that lead to the upper part of the house. He used his hands to run over his silky soft hair in frustration, he didn't actually believe his ex-wife could do such thing. He thought she wasn't capable of doing such a despicable thing but he was wrong , he was wrong about everything concerning her. It turned out that not all arranged marriages work out.

Feeling the sudden urge to leave the house, Naeem stood up and walked out of the house. The house was indeed suffocating him, he drove to the first place that came to his mind.

After few minutes, Naeem reached the Shamaki mansion, he parked at the space closer to Sameer's apartment before moving out of the car. Naeem entered the apartment with a salaam as he found it opened.

Sameer was in his living room when Naeem walked in. One glance towards him, Sameer knew there was a problem. He looked disheveled and unorganised which was so unlike him. Naeem was known to take very good care of himself as a doctor, so seeing him in that kind of situation only meant there was trouble. 

"What's wrong Aeem? You don't look alright at all" Sameer asked immediately he sat on the couch opposite to his.

Naeem took a deep sigh wiping the sweat off his face, the AC was on but he was still sweaty. He held his forehead like a person with headache without saying anything while Sameer studied him further. Sameer allowed him, for he had to prepare himself to tell him whatever he was planning to.

"I can't believe Asra did this to me" Naeem said after a while shaking his head slowly in disbelief. Sameer knew it must be her, because Naeem had very peaceful parents and they hardly cause him any trouble. Even his marriage with Asra was not forced on him, they arranged it and went ahead only when Naeem said yes.