2•

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Standing in front of the mirror, Sameer took in his appearance satisfied with how he was dressed. Not only Sameer but every business man knows dressing to impress as a boss is just like becoming a role model to everyone so Sameer spared no efforts to see he become a role model to his employees.

Sameer woke up as early as possible that morning so he won't be late for work. One thing about him was that he doesn't like and do anything that would change his perfect image in the eyes of those who worked under him.

Sameer was dressed in a navy blue tuxedo underneath which was a white shirt as he paired it with matching bow tie and shoes. Sameer was a man of tall height, dark complexion and an average body size.

After watching his reflection constantly for a minute or so, he moved majestically to his bedside drawer and picked his phones and laptop before moving out of his apartment to the main house.

The Shamaki mansion was well known for its beauty and elegance even though it wasn't that big. It was because the house was built with no efforts and cash spared.

Alhaji Mustapha Shamaki made sure to get it built according to his taste which was a good one by the way. And of course, he didn't forget about his only son's love for silence and privacy hence, he got his apartment built differently by the back of the main house where not everyone can notice. For someone who had never been to the house would swear that no other building was there apart from the main one unless he or she sees it.

Sameer went directly to the dining room not bothering to climb the stairs and greet his mother, he knew they would just end up in a misunderstanding so he let it be. And as for his father, the man wasn't even in the country.

One thing about Sameer and his mother was that no matter how hard Sameer tried to get along with her, it just wouldn't work because they both barely tolerate each other's company. If you look at it from another perspective, it had not always been like that.

His mother, Rahama whom they call Aama was a caring and loveable mother to Sameer until he left for his studies in Malaysia which took him 5 years before he returned back home. And after he came back home, he noticed the sudden change with his mother and that was how they drifted apart without even realising.

"I'm certain the food will not run away if you eat gently" Sameer said to his sister whom he found there at the dining room hurrying her food in. She quickly chewed the food in her mouth and swallowed it so she would be able to reply him without choking herself to death.

"Even if the food will not run away the time will, I'm already getting late for school" Hasna replied.

It was indeed true that she was getting late for school because for someone who was still in secondary school to be still at home when it was already 7:48am then the person is certainly going to be late, no doubt.