21•

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Was it like anything she had dreamt? It was way much better. Why wouldn't it be better when her brother personally saw that it became the best graduation ceremony.

If she had stayed quiet and let her other brother play with the issue, then it would have been a nightmare to her. Because at first, she asked Ibrahim for the graduation expenses. He gave her only 15k and fifteen thousand was not enough to buy her only a shoe talk more of clearing all the expenses.

Sameer saved her day, by deciding to sponsor her graduation with his own money. He promised to make it the best and he didn't go back on his words.

Hasna's school usually have their graduation ceremonies at night so it wasn't any different for her set. In a set of 18 students, just 6 of them were males while all the rest were females so they planned their entrance to be 1:2; two females and one male. It was just like a prom, only that the male had two dates and parents were included.

Their theme colour was blue, black and white. It was up to the graduating students to decide which colour they'll wear. Hasna chose blue, mainly because it was the colour she had dreamt of wearing on her graduation.

As the graduating ambassador, Hasna was the anchor of the graduation event. It was an honour given to one student from all the graduating set.

"H.Shamaki stop daydreaming and come here. Parents will soon start coming, we need to finish up the arrangements" That was their class mistress; Miss Madison. H.Shamaki was the name everyone at school called Hasna. For people who don't exactly know her, they wouldn't know her real name. "Miss Madison I'm not daydreaming and I thought we've finished that part or have we not?" Hasna said stepping closer to the gifts table.

"It looks sorted out to me" Hasna shrugged. "Of course it is not sorted, look at the classes written on them" Miss Madison said gesturing to the serial arrangement abomination, number 1 was close to number 16.

"Okay don't worry, I'll arrange it myself" Hasna sighed. "Make sure to do so" Miss Madison said before she walked away. Being a graduation ambassador wasn't as fun as Hasna thought it'll be, they just make you work and get tired. To add that she had to get ready earlier than anyone in her set.

She wanted to arrange it but it wouldn't be any fun if she didn't cause any trouble on her last day so she let it be. She made sure to avoid Miss Madison by staying in the dressing room even though she wasn't sure if she learnt that she refused to arrange the gifts. No stress.

"H.Shamaki the event is starting in ten minutes, get yourself prepared" It was the head teacher. "yes sir, I'll be out in five" Hasna said and he closed back the door. It was opened immediately after he closed it.