23•

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Hurting, Is the only word to describe his feelings for those weeks, those weeks were his worst nightmares, hurting can clearly be an understatement.

He was the worst person of the century, bargains became his daily activity because he was ashamed of himself.

To think that he reached the level of rejecting one of the most important people in his life, just the feeling made him feel like he's not worth living.  Damn the fact that he was still alive but nevertheless, he was not worth any happiness.

Aida was a very important episode in his life, she held the key to his heart and life, she was his everything. But he somehow compelled his heart to lock itself forever by hurting her. The one person he'd ever always wanted to see happy, he became the reason her happiness was snatched from her, he was in fact the one who snatched it from her.

Fahad was her offender, even though he did it for a reason, the most stupid reason, and that also was the most stupid decision he had ever made in his life.

Fahad got discharged from the hospital after weeks of staying in the hospital and also after his operation. It was a success which he never thought would be but I guess it's because Allah never burdens us with what we cannot handle. Prayers made it the reason he lived.

Abdul escorted him home, everyone was happy of his return. That included his ever busy parents and the servants of his household. Fahad was also happy he would get to be with his family till his last breath, which was by the grace of Allah postponed.

Fahad went to his apartment with Abdul and both of them took a shower. They got dressed in casuals before deciding to go eat food in the main house.

He wasn't able to eat a lot but he tried his best to take in few spoons and after which he pushed his plate of food away. He waited for Abdul to finish his own plate and after he did, they went back to Fahad's apartment as he wanted to rest.

They were sitting in the parlour when Abdul's phone rang beside Fahad, he saw the name on the caller ID before passing it to him, it read "Minal✿♡" yes with the heart and flower. Why would Minal be calling him at this time of the day Fahad thought but shrugged. Like he cared?

He picked the phone and immediately, an angry Minal chirped through the phone. "Calm down Minal, tell me what the problem is in a way I can understand" Abdul said which made Fahad to wonder what went wrong, he couldn't hear what she was saying from the other side but he knew for sure that she was angry.

"Ok I will call you back, give me few minutes" Abdul answered after a while before disconnecting the call, his face immediately turned off and his expression turned to something completely different.