bonus chapter

"i'm so happy that everything got cleared out." bill said as he looked at me and smiled. "yeah. same." i said as i smiled back. i glanced at his lips then back at his eyes. he saw it and smirked. "what you looking at babe." he said teasingly as he got closer to me, that our noses were touching.

i glanced at his lips again and then back at his eyes. "just admiring your beauty." i said as he smiled and kissed me.

i kissed him back as our tounges swirled. he slowly pushed me down on the bed, not breaking the kiss. his hand traveled to my tights as i slightly moaned in his mouth. he let go of the kiss as he looked at me. he was now bent over me, looking down at me.

i leaned on my elbows to reach his lips as i kissed him. i turned us around and i was now sitting on top of him. i felt something get hard under me as i smirked at him.

"what's that huh?" i said as i sat at the end of the bed, my hand running through his hard dick. he threw his head back at the touch of my hand. he whimpered as i smiled. i went in between his legs as i looked up at him.

our eyes met as i smiled and went to his pants. i bit the zipper and pulled it down to undo his pants. then i slowly grabed his pants, tossing them to the ground, still holding eye contact.

i smiled as i ran my hand through his boxers. he twiched and threw his head back in the sheets. "what's wrong." i asked as i looked at him with doe eyes. i loved being dominant. i felt so powerfull.

i grabed his boxers as i looked back up at him. he nodded in aproval and i pulled them down. his dick hit my cheek as i smiled. i touched the tip of his dick as he twiched again. i started to lick the tip of his dick as he wimpered in pleasure.

i started to lick all his dick from the top to the end, filling my mouth with it. he grabbed his hair with his arms as he moaned softly.

"fu- fuck camilla." he let out. he looked down at me as i still worked on his dick. "i'm- i'm gonna-." he wanted to say, when he already cummed. i stopped licking his dick as i swallowed it all. he looked at me as he grabed my tights and turned us around, me laying on my back.

he started kissing me as he pulled my top off of me. he undressed me, leaving me in only my underwear, without breaking the kiss. he started to suck my neck as i moaned.

he continued as he got lower till he reached my breasts. he looked up and i nodded. his hand flew to my back, opening my bra. he tossed it off as he took a good look at my breasts.

he smiled as he started sucking on them, making me moan. he went lower on my stomach as he reached my panties. he looked at me once again. "i'm all yours." i said as he smiled and pulled them off.

he started to work with his tounge as i moaned loudly. he was looking at me all the time. he slowly stopped after about 5 minutes and took a condom.

he opened it with his mouth as i helped him get his shirt off. he rolled it on as he got between my legs again. he touched my clit with the tip before he thrusted himself in me causing me to gasp and move a little. he pulled me back to him with his hands as he thrusted even harder now.

"fuck camilla." he said as he threw his head back. i moaned as he hit my soft spot inside of me. "you're so tight." he said as he moaned. he leaned down to me and kissed me as he thrusted himself in even more now.

i moaned in his mouth as he whimpered again. "you feel so good meine liebe." he said before he kissed me again. he pulled out of me slowly.

we were both breathless as he started kissing my neck again. i fliped him over as i started kissing his neck now. he moaned at the touch of my lips on his soft skin. i traveled down, back to his waist as i kissed all the parts of his stomach.

he moaned at the every touch of it. i smiled as i slipped the condom off his dick. i knotted the end and threw it the floor. i started kissing his dick again as he whimpered at the pleasure.

"camilla." he moaned out as i licked his tip again. "p-ple-please." he said as he moaned in between. i looked him in the eyes again, teasing him. he whimpered again. he was hungry for my touch.

"please camilla." he said again as i started licking his dick. his hand grabed my head and moved it down so i was filled with his dick. the end of it hit my throat as my eyes began to water.

i sucked on it as he moaned his hands gripping my hair. "you're so good." he said as he moaned again. he cummed again as i pull his dick out.

all the cum was spread on my tounge. i sticked it out, shoving it to him as i gulped everything before i leaned in for a kiss again.

hi this is autor.
this is the end of the story. i'm so grateful for all the comments, votes and reads. i love you all so much. i gave you a bonus chapter. i'm not good at writing this stuff so i'm sorry if you don't like it. but i'll start writing a new tom kaulitz story if you're interested<3
thank you all for support and everything🫶