20

bills POV:
"gustav, fernanda." i yelled as i saw them the first time in 3 weeks. we hugged and chatted. and tom is with me by the way. he is always with me. a twin thing i guess.

we talked about how they have been and where were they. they said that they went to norway on holidays. i told them everything about us. about me, tom, camilla, jessica and terrence.

"what, again?!" fernanda yelled as i told her that terrence took camilla again. "wait wait wait." i said stopping her. "what the fuck do you mean again?" tom asked her. "well you know camillas best friend juan?" she asked. "yeah that bitch that hid her from us." i said quickly. she playfully rolled her eyes and started talking again. "well jessica was into him and she tought that camilla and juan would fall in love." she told us as we all stared at her in shock. "so she told terrence to get camilla to his side so she would have her free way to juan." she told us. "this bitch." i mumbled.

"look fernanda i got a plan." i said to her as i told all of them our plan. "you just have to take us to terrences house." i said as she nodded. we'll go there as soon as school ends, so camilla has enough time to come." i said as the bell to the last period rang.

as we got to terrences house fernanda showed us a way to his bathroom window. some time later the window opened and i saw camilla peek her head out. she smiled and i smiled back. she put her legs out ready to jump as i heard someone yelling at her. all i saw was her legs so i didn't see who it was. her legs suddenly dissapeared and i heard some cursing in spanish. what is going on in there. i heard someone yell. it was probably terrence.

we all stod there waiting for camilla but she never came. "where is she?" i asked worried still looking up the window. "i don't know she should have been out here by now." fernanda said. i looked to my right and i saw camilla running towards me. how did she-? doesn't matter.

i was so shocked. i was so happy that i cried. she wraped herself around me as i wraped my hands around her waist. we were both crying while hugging eachother.

she then broke a hug and went to fernanda and hugged her tight. "hmh" i heard tom do some fake cough. "do i not exist to you anymore?" he said to camilla. "ofcourse i won't forget my brother in crime." she said as they both hugged and smilled.

"now let's get out of here." i said as i grabed camillas hand walking towards the car. "stop there!" i heard someone yell. we turned around to see terrence standing on the doorway with a gun in his hand. "don't you fucking dare move." he said as pointed his gun at me.

camilla stod in front of me so the gun was targeting her now. "camilla-." i said as she stoped me. "bill wait." she said as she blocked my way of moving with her hand. "terrence stop it already." she yelled for him to hear us since we were pretty far apart.

"fine then bill and camilla come here." he yelled back. i looked at camilla shocked. what about me? i tought that he only wants her. that's when i saw jessica come out the house. "come here billy baby." she said. "i'm not yours so stop calling me baby." i snaped at her.

"don't you dare talk to her like that." terrence yelled at me as he griped his hand on the gun tighter. "hey terrence calm down." i heard camilla breaking all the tense conversations. "how can i calm down when he took my everything from me." terrence yelled back as he pointed at me.

"terrence we broke up way before i met bill." she responded calmly. "don't you fucking dare say that!" he yelled back.

the the police car suddenly pulled up. i looked at fernanda. she shrugged her shoulders. "it wasn't me" she mouthed to me. then i looked at tom who had his phone behind his back.

"put the gun down." i heard police say as they got out the car holding the gun towards terrence. "terrence anderson you are arrested for abuse, drugs, having dangerous objects while being under age and rape." he said as the police handcuffed him.

i looked at camilla when he said rape and she looked so sad. did he rape her?

they drove him to the police station. i hugged camilla tight. she hugged me back. "did he rape you meine liebe?" i whispered in her ear. she hesitated for a litle then slowly noded into my chest. my heart sank. how could he. i hugged her even more tight as fernanda and tom joined the hug. when we broke the hug we went to the car.

i held camillas hand tight not wanting to ever let go of her again. as we got into the car i sat behind with camilla cuddling her while tom drove the car and fernanda on the passengers seat.

"wanna watch a movie?" i whispered to camilla. she noded and put her head on my shoulder.

"camilla we are home." i said to her as she was sleeping on my shoulder. "mmmm" she let out as she woke up. she was so fricking cute. i kissed her forehead and we went to my room.

i laid in bed as she went through my closet to find some shirt of mine to wear since she still had her slutty outfit on. she walked out the bathroom with my shirt and only panties. it was getting hot. she was unresistable. she floped on the bed next to me laying her head on my chest.

we watched tangled since that was her favourite movie. i fell asleep fast so i don't know when she went to sleep.

hi this is autor. i know, this is only bill chapter but in the next one i'll do a camilla only or maybe a litle bill. depends on that if there's any drama;)
byeeeeee💋