4

it was the day of the party. everyone was excited except me. i mean come on who would go on their ex best friends party? i was in my room getting ready as i heard the doorbell rang. no one was home so i sent fernanda down the stairs to open the door.

fernandas POV:
"oh hi guys." i said as i opened the door letting the boys in. i quickly hugged them as gustav gave me a kiss on my cheek. i blushed so i turned around and closed the door. "where is camilla?" bill said as tom already got comfortable on the couch. "she is still getting ready." i said as i slightly smiled at him. "oh okay." he said returning me a smile and sitting on the couch.

georg and gustav also sat next to tom and bill and
i called for camilla to come so we could go. the boys started talking in german and i had absolutely no clue what they were saying.

camillas POV:
i had on a tight black dress that barely covered my ass. perfect. i put on some jewelry and a light make up. i wasnt feeling like putting on so much. i was making my hair as i heard fernanda calling me from down the stairs. "coming, just a minute." i shouted back. i took my purse and my glasses as  i got up and walk out of my room hearing the boys talk in german. i stopped in the middle of stairs to listen to their conversation.

i understand everything since my dad was half german so we were often in germany for holidays.

"also bill, du magst camilla wirklich, nicht wahr?" tom said with a grin on his face. "o halt die Klappe tom." bill said back. he started to smile a little so tom saw an opportunity and took it a little further. "schau wie sie dich zum lächeln gebracht hat." he said teasingly poking him. "ah du hast recht tom. ich mag sie wirklich sehr." bill admitted.

i walked down the stairs causing them to stop talking. bill stod up as soon as he saw me. i walked to bill and said to his ear "ich mag dich auch wirklich bill." his eyes widened as he figured i listened to their conversation. "u speak german?!" he asked me nervously. "well my dad is half german so yes." i said at him with smile on my face.

his cheeks turned red as i grabed his hand and walked out. we sat in a car. i was driving since i already had drivers license. in mexico things were just... different. i sat at the drivers seat and fernanda sat on the passenger seat.

"u can also drive?" bill asked me in shock. "yes we both can." fernanda said pointing to herself. bill sat in the back. there were 4 boys squeezing at the back. bill was between tom and georg.

"toll dass ich zwischen diesen beiden platz nehmen muss." he complained causing me to laugh and tom hitting his arm.

we arrived at the party and as i got out the car a shiver was sent down my body. "you okay meine liebe?" bill asked me. i blushed and smiled at him. "yes don't worry i'm fine." i said. he grabed my hand and we walked into the house.

music was blasting everywhere. it was no problem for me but fernanda hated loud music.

"hey you okay fernand?" i asked her. "yeah i'll be fine don't worry." she said with a smile as she grabed gustavs hand and walked off.

"let's go get drinks." i said to bill grabing his hand. i draged him to the counter as he grabed toms hand aswell. i was draging them both. great.

bills POV:
"tres shots de vodka con tequila por favor." i hear camilla say. oh god that was hot. her spanish was so satisfying. i looked down to see that she was still holding my hand as she was ordering. her ass was barely covered. i looked up to see tom smirking at me. i hit his arm with my other hand. camilla turned around and handed me one shot and the other to tom while we were still holding hands. fuck. i am so in love with her.

camillas POV:
"here you go bill." i handed him one shot as he was looking at me smilling. 'o god he is so cute when he smiles' i tought to myself. "here tom." i handed one to tom while still holding hands with bill. "thanks cam." tom said smilling. i smiled back as bill was again glaring at him. hmm interesting.

"isnt that a lot alcohol to handle in one shot?" i heard a familliar anoying voice say. i turned around and saw jessica standing in front of me admiring bill. great. such an attention seeker.

hi this is autor and this chapter is a little longer than the rest. jope you like it. drama coming soon.💋