5

"that is none of your bussines." i smiled at her anoyed. "well, well, well" i heard another similar voice say. i turned around to se my ex. my fucking ex. he slips arm around jessica. "what do you want terrence?" i snaped at him. "wow you are so brave to talk to me like that." he said as he leaves jessica coming closer to me. i stepped back but he was still walking towards me.

he got so close that i couldn't breathe. everything stopped i was so scared of what he will do. "oh cariño. mucho tiempo sin verte eh? me extrañaste? he said grabbing my chin forcing me to look at him. "cierra la boca terrence ambos sabemos la respuesta a eso." i snapped at him and trying to get my ching out of his grip. "no no no mi amor." he said as he tighened the grip. "piensa en lo que le puede pasar." he said pointing to bill. my eyes widened. i know what he is capable of.

"terrence no destruyas esta noche porque sabes que no puedes tenerme."i said to him. he let go of my chin and turned to bill smirking at him.

he walked away with jessica and her minions. "sorry for that guys." i said as i looked at them. "camilla are you okay?" bill asked me worried. "who was that?". i sighed. "it was my ex best friend and my ex." bill looked at me and lifted my chin up since i looked at the floor again. he smiled at me as i smiled back. "okay no bad mood anymore lets get drunk." i said smiling at him. i grabed their hands and went to the couch. we took our shots. they both made a face but i didn't. i was drinking a lot when i was in an abusive relationship with terrence.

skip time

"i have to go to the bathroom." i excused myself getting off the couch. i was sitting between tom and bill. tom has already found some chick to hook up with while i cuddled with bill talking about everyday life. as i walked into the bathroom i saw two girls kissing eachother. they were probably drunk.

but it was wild tho. everyone were already kissing or fucking or even dancing. i went into the bathroom and locked myself in. i opened my purse and took my phone out. i texted mom to see how it was. her and my brothers and sister went to germany to visit my grandma. i stayed at home. i had a lot of school work. well that is what she tought. i stayed just because of bill. i wanted to be close to him. i didn't wanna leave him now.

as i was done i washed my hands and fixed my makeup and hair.

i walked out of the bathroom searching for the boys. i looked at the dance floor and saw tom dancing with some new chick. smiled knowing how wasted he already was.

i went outside searching for bill. i turned to my left and saw fernanda and gustav aproaching me.

"heeeeyyy caamm." fernanda said. i could tell that she was really drunk. gustav was also drunk maybe even high. his eyes were red as well as fernandas. i smiled at the couple leaving them alone.

i went to the back of the house to see bill kissing jessica, terrence standing next to them. my heart dropped to the floor. i felt like someone stabed me in my chest. i was just standing there watching it till jessica broke the kiss and turned my way with a smirk on her face.

bill also turned and was shocked when he saw me. i had tears in my eyes but i didn't let one slip.
i was raging mad so i just turned around before i would beat that bitch jessica up.

i started walking away as i heard bill runing after me.

"cam wait please." he said grabing my hand causing me to stop. i didn't turn around. my back was still facing him. "let me explain please cam-." he wanted to finish his sentence but i turned around with anger in my eyes. "it's camilla for you." i said harsly to him. his face dropped i could tell but i couldn't care less. "please camilla jessica kissed me." he said with sad eyes.

that made me even more mad. "you could have at least came up with some better excuse than that." i shouted at him. jessica came running outside standing next to bill. "everything okay baby?" she said as she looked at bill.

anger filled my eyes as i looked at her. i broke free of bills grip. he looked at me with tears in his eyes while i was watching him furiously.

"come on cam don't be like that. don't be angry that he loves me not you." jessica said. something snapped inside of me. i slapped her hard that she fell on the floor. she couldn't get up. i pounded on her leaving her with some bruises as bill got me off of her by grabing my waist.

"no te atrevas a tocarlo maldito pedazo de mierda. eres solo un buscador de atención. perra." i said shouting to her as i spat beside her. i broke out of bills grip walking to the car. tom came running after me.

"hey you okay cam?" he asked me as i turned around to him. i handed him the car keys and told him to give them to fernanda.

i turned around started to walk home. "cam wait." he said as he ran after me. "where are you going?" he said concerned. a tear escaped my eye running down my cheek slowly. "i'm going home i can't look at bill." i said turning around leaving him stunned.

hi this is autor again. this is some drama. let me remind you that camilla is stubborn so it's not going to be easy for bill.
anyways byeee💋