17

"what?" bill said as he tensed up. "i uh it was nothing." i said as i looked down. "how is it nothing camilla?" bill said as he got close. "what did he do?" he asked me as he was now sitting beside me rubing my back. "i-." i said as i started crying. i burried my face in my hands.

"no no camilla it's okay." bill said as he picked up my face and hugged me tight. "don't ever let me go." i said as i burried my head into his chest.

skip time

bills POV:
"she's sleeping." i said as i walked back to tom. "damn bro what did this bastard do to her. she broke down so bad." he said with a serious voice. "i don't know but we are going to find him." i said as i got up. "what?!" tom screamed slightly so he wouldn't wake camilla up. "you don't know where he is" he whisper yelled as he walked behind me.

"we'll find out." i said as i got into the drivers seat. tom sat into the passenger seat as we drove off to find this bitch terrence.

camillas POV:
as i woke up i went down the stairs. no one was home. slay i say. if only i knew that this wasn't so slay.

i went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water when i heard the door open. "oh, hi boys." i said as i turned around. i froze. it wasnt them. it was someone i wished i never had to see again. terrence.

"hola mi amor." he said as he got closer. i backed away a litle. "don't be scared of me." he said getting even closer. "leave me alone." i screamed at him. "oh no. don't scream." he said as he got closer to me again. my heart was pounding like crazy.

i panicked and grabed the closest knife moving it in his direction. "stop right there." i said as i looked him straight in his eyes.

"sorry my love." he said as he stopped, putting his hands up in a defeated way. "why are you here." i asked him as i got tears in my eyes. i was kinda scared of him. i knew what he was capable of.

"oh i just came to say hello." he said calmly. "you weren't in school so i got scared." he said as he got closer again. i tightened my grip on the knife. he glanced at the knife and then back at me.

"you wouldn't hurt your babe now, would you?" he said as he got closer. AGAIN. i backed up a litle hitting the counter. "leave me alone!" i screamed. "what do you want." i screamed again.

"i just came to pick you up my love." he said as he got so close that the knife was slightly touching his chest.

"i'm not going anywhere." i said as i stod my ground. "you sure?" he said as two men came in with bill and tom in their arms.

"no." i said as a tear rolled down my cheek. i wanted to run to them but terrence stopped me.

"where do you think you're going princesa?" he said as i looked up at him. i was staring deep into his dark brown eyes. they were so cold. so distant. i can't believe i used to love them once.

"let them go." i said to him. he chuckeled and replied "oh you would have to do something more than just say something."

"please they have nothing to do with this!" i said as i started crying. the knife sliped out of my hand falling to the floor as i just stod there crying.

terrence picked up the knife and ran it along my jawline. i just stod there not moving a litle.

"camilla!" i heard bill scream as he wanted to get out of the mens grip. he grabed bill tighter at his hand. "ow you bastard." he said to him.

i watched everything just silently standing there. terrence walked behind me and touched my shoulders. he put his head on my shoulder whispering in my ear.

"you wouldn't want to hurt them would you?" he said as we both stared ahead to the living room where tom and bill were.

as i was silent terrence sighed and came in fron of me again. i was still staring at bill at tom. my eyes locked on them.

"please let them go. i'll do anything." i said as i slowly looked back at terrence tear slowly running down my cheek.

a grin grew on his face. "that's my girl." he said as he turned around signaling men to drop bill and tom. they fell to the floor hitting themself.

"au, du arschloch." tom said as he stod up slowly. terrence took my hand agresively as he dragged me outside. "camilla." bill said as he wanted to ran to me but one of the mans stopped him. i looked at him with red eyes because i was crying and slightly smiled.

terrence sat me in the passengers seat as he sat in the drivers one. he drove off as i looked out the window bill broking down on his knees. tom hugged him as he was crying. he lost me again.

we were separated again.

hi this is autor. this one i a little shorter🤭. but i hope you like it though.
byeeeee💋