8

"camilla wake up." i heard someone say. i looked up and saw bill waiting for me patiently. i smiled at him. everyone has already left school. only i was asleep there and bill who was waiting for me.

"let's go meine liebe. everyone is waiting us for lunch." he said. 'shit not lunch again. i'm out of excuses to go to the bathroom.' i tought to myself as i smiled at him getting up.

"where were you?" fernanda asked me as she stod up hugging me. "sorry i fell asleep again" i responded sitting next to bill who wraped his arm around my waist. i got butterflies. again.

"here meine liebe." bill said as he gave me a piece of his pizza. 'shit i can't eat that. i already am fat i don't need any more food.'. i was thinking so long about what to say to him or how to refuse, that he just placed it onto my plate. "oh uhm danke." i said as i kissed his cheek. i guess i'm puking again today.

after i ate that slice of pizza i ran to the bathroom. i said that i have period cramps. i also said that like 2 weeks ago. but i guess they still fall for it.

bills POV:
"i gotta go to the bathroom i have cramps again." camilla said as i nodded and she left. fernanda came back with gustav. they went to get some ice cream. everyone got one as one stayed in fernandas hand. it was for camilla.

"where is cam?" fernanda asked me. "oh she went to the bathroom. she said she has period cramps again." i said to fernanda. her smile faded. she pushed that ice cream to gustav and ran to the bathroom.

i looked at gustav confused as he shruged his shoulders. he sat down and everyone ate their ice creams.

i heard the girls coming back. fernanda was angry and worried at the same time while camilla smiled at us.as they aproached us i heard them talking in spanish.

"si no les dices , lo haré yo." fernanda said to camilla. her face went pale. "no fernanda por favor no puedo. ellos ya tienen sus propios problemas. no los estoy molestando con la mía." camilla replied to fernanda, sitting down next to me. "hi meine liebe." i said as i kissed her cheek.
"hi." she replied as she looked down at her plate and was quiet the whole lunch.

"see you on monday liebe." i said to her as we went to the bus. she was walking home again. she could take the bus but was rather walking. what is going on?

"see you mi amor." she said as she kissed me. but on lips. i couldn't help but smile the whole drive home.that was great excuse for tom to tease me.

camillas POV:
"camilla please don't do this to yourself." fernanda said to me concerned as we were walking back home. "fernanda por favor detente." i said back a little annoyed. she stayed quiet. i felt bad so i turned to her and hugged her. "i'm sorry mi vida but i have to figure it out by myself." i said smilling at her. she smiled back.

skip time

"camillaaaaaa." i heard fernanda shout from down stairs. "what?" i shouted back from upstairs as i was getting ready for my "party". well it will be only me, fernanda and the boys.

"hurry up the boys are already here." she shouted. "coming." i shouted back finishing my hair. i was wearing a red dress since we are going to some restaurant.

as i walked down the stairs i could see bill staring at me. "los ojos están aquí arriba." i whisteled at him lieading his eyes to mine with my fingers. he kissed me and i kissed him back.

"please can we go or at least get a room." i heard tom groan from the other side of the room. bill glared at him while i giggled.

as we arrived at the restaurant i wanted to go home. my body was telling me to go in, but my mind told me to go home. "you okay meine liebe?" bill asked me as he took my hand. "yeah totaly fine don't worry."

'fuck what excuse am i using today to go to the bathroom, fernanda is here she'll know.'

we all sat down and ordered our drinks and food. my family was still in germany i missed them. 'they were gone for about 2 or 3 weeks? what if something happened to them?' i tought to myself when someone snapped me out of my toughts.

the waiter has arrived with our food. "gracias." i said to him as he smiled back.

we were done eating and i had to go to the bathroom. what am i gonna say. shit. i looked around to find any excuse as i felt a hand on my lap. it was bill. "you okay meine liebe?" he asked. "why are you so tense?" he asked me once again.

"bill i have to go to the bathroom. my period is so heavy right now." i lied to him. he noded and i stod up walking away. luckily fernanda and gustav went dancing since there was some slow spanish music playing at the background.

as i got into the bathroom i puked. 'shit did i really had to eat that much?' i asked myself.

i heard the door open. i quickly covered my mouth with my hand. i listened as the steps got closer. someone then tried to open my bathroom door. i was still covering my mouth hoping that the person would go away.

there was a few seconds silence until someone knocked on my bathroom door.

hi this is autor. i hope you like this story so far.
i don't have anything else to say so enjoy!
byeeee💋