28

we ran to the roof and saw her standing on the edge of it. "camilla." i yelled at her as she turned around.

camillas POV:
"camilla!" i heard someone call me. i turned around and saw that it was bill and tom. "don't get any closer or i'm jumping." i yelled back as he stopped. "please camilla. don't do this." he said as he got closer again. "stop it!" i yelled as loud as i could, tears streaming down my face. "please camilla we have to talk." bill said as he cried a little.

"please bill let me do this on my own. leave me alone." i said as i turned back to the black alley i wanted to jump into. "please." i heard bill say again. i turned around again as i cried. seeing him cry made me even sadder. soon fernanda came running there with gustav and georg behind. they all stod there silent and weren't moving so i wouldn't jump. even tom was quiet.

i turned back as i closed my eyes tear escaping my eye. i took a deep breath in as i heard bill panick. "no camilla please. i beg you." he said as he almost fell to his knees. "please bill don't make things even harder." i said. i turned around again and wanted to jump as arms wrapped around my waist pulling me back.

"no." i screamed as i wanted to get out of theirs grip. i turned around to see bill holding me tight. "don't leave me please." he said as he cried. "please bill leave me alone." i said as i got out his grip. i started running towards the edge of the roof when tom blocked my way. "go away tom." i screamed at him.

"camilla stop right there." he yelled back as his arms lifted so he could block more of my way.

i stopped as tears ran down my face. someone put their hands around my waist and lifted me up tossing me over their shoulder. it was bill again.

"leave me fucking alone you bastard." i yelled back at him as i started to hit his back with my fists, kicking my legs in the air.

he carried me back to my room and put me down on my bed. i cried as he got closer to me. "go away you bastard." i yelled at him. he was a little hurt but he didn't show it.

i crawled away from him and burried my head in my hands, lifting my knees to my chest. he then saw my cuts and asked me about it. how stupid.

"camilla please stop this maddness." he said as he slightly touched me. i flinched a little as i still had  my head in my hands.

i let him get closer to me and he hugged me tight. i didn't resist but i didn't hug him back. "i'm so sorry for not believing you camilla." he said as he was still hugging me.

i lifted my head up and looked at him. he was also crying i could tell. i hugged him tight as he hugged me back.

"please don't even think about this ever again." he said as he broke the hug and took my face in his hands. i closed my eyes and nodded slowly.

"i'm sorry i scared you." i said as he slightly smiled. "honey you scared me to death." he said as he hugged me again his chin resting on my head.

after some time i fell asleep and i guess that bill fell asleep aswell. i don't even know where everyone else went. i just felt safe in bills hands and that was all that mattered.

i woke up and bill was still sleeping. i looked to my wrists and they were bandaged. who did this? i was looking at them confused when someone spoke.

"i bandaged them after you two fell asleep." i heard tom say. he just opened the door and saw me looking at them confused.

"thanks." i said as i slowly sat up. he came to me and bent over so he was the same height as me. "camilla was it because of us?" he said as he took my hands in his.

i looked down. he hugged me. "it's okay camilla. i promise we won't hurt you anymore." he said. i smiled and thanked him. then he left the room and bill woke up. "morning princess." he said as he sat beside me.

"morning." i said as i looked at him and smiled a little. "how are you feeling?" he asked me as he wraped his hand around my shoulder.

"better." i said as i rested my head on his arm. "thank you for saving me." i said after a while, lifting my head from his shoulder. "ofcourse camilla. you're my everything. if i didn't come the right time and you would end it, i'll jump right after you." he said as he grabed my shoulders.

i smiled and we hugged again. "just promise me to not ever think about this again." he said in a hug. "i promise." i said as i hugged him tighter.

we got up and walked downstairs to get some breakfast. i wasn't really hungry but i know they will make a fuss if i don't eat, but i still tried. "bill i'm not really hungry." i whispered to him as we walked downstairs. "it's ok camilla just be sure to eat later okay?" he said as he kissed me on my forehead, heading to the kitchen. i sighed and walked back to my room.

what am i supposed to do today? i asked myself as my phone rang. it was my mom. "hola mama." i said as i laid in my bed on my stomach. "hola mijita." she said happily. i smiled. "how are yall?" i asked her. "we're fine really. i was wondering if you want to come too?" she asked. i would love too but i can't just leave them behind.

"mama i would love to but.." i said as i stopped a little. "i love bill and i don't want to leave him behind. we were reunited not long ago and i really want to spend more time with him." i said as i was nervous of what she'll say.

"i'm so happy that you found your love mi amor." she said. she wasn't angry at all. "gracias mama." i said as i hung up. "you found your true love huh?" i heard bill say as he was leaning on the door frame, with a smirk on his face.

"shut up." i said as i burried my face in my bed. he came to me and sat next to me. he lifted my head and kissed me. "i found my true love too." he said after the kiss. i smiled at him.

"i love you bill."

"i love you too camilla."

hi this is autor. i'm runing out of ideas. i don't know if this is the end of season 1, or the story in general. tell me what you think.