18

"why are you doing this." i said as i stared ahead on the road, as we were driving. he chuckeled then stopped the car and turned to me. "you know?" he said as he stopped. i slowly turned my head in his way with my red, crying eyes.

"i don't know." he said as a grin appeared on his face. "can't you move on." i said as i saw his facial expresions change. i gulped as i was still looking at him.

"there's a litle fun fact camilla." he said as he turned his attention back to the road making himself comfortable. "you were so mean to jessica it broke my heart." he said as he turned to me slowly again. he made some sort of sad face mixed with evil grin.

"what does that have to do with you?" i questioned him. he chuckeled again. "camilla, camilla, camilla." "you realy don't know anything huh?" he said questioning me. "i don't know what?" i asked him again.

he sighed. "you poor baby. so clueles." he said as he made his stupid sad face with evil grin. he looked back at the road before he spoke again.

"camilla, jessica is my sister." he said as he turned his attention to me again, watching my reaction.

his sister?

i was confused as hell as i turned my head back to road. why did she never mention this? and she dragged me into this relationship with terrence, which led to a fucking mess.

"so." he said breaking the silence. "she fell in love with your litle boy." he said with a grin. "what?" i said as my face turned pale as i looked at him again.

"yeah. she seemed to like that emo boy. i believe his name is bill." he said. "so i'm going to help her." he said as he smiled again.

"you will be my girlfriend again. you won't talk either to bill or tom. so jessica has her free way to him." he said as he turned his car on again. "i'm not doing that." i scofted looking at him.

"i wouldn't say that if i were you." he said as he started driving making me completely speechless. not now. i just fixed things with bill. i can't loose him again.

as we got to his house he pulled me out the car dragging me to some room. i never saw it before. i used to be here a lot of time since jessica was my best friend and terrence was my boyfriend. i tought that they were good friends. and that's why he had his own room in her house. i never found it weird actually.

"you are sleeping here tonight. tomorrow i'll bring you some clothes and we are going to school together." he said as he closed the door and locked them. 'fuck you' i mumbled.

i fell asleep fast since all the crying. i can't do this. but something might happen to them. well maybe not bill since jessica loves him and wants to be with him. but tom? i was hella worried.

skip time

i woke up staring at the cieling as all the memories came flashing back. i groaned as i got up my outfit already waiting for me. it was screaming 'hoe'. for fucks sake i'm not wearing that.

"terrence." i yelled for him. "yes my love?" he said as he walked in my room. ew. "do i really have to wear that... sluty outfit?" i asked. "yes. so bill can see what he lost." he said as he came closer to me smirking. i sighed as he walked out. fuck you terrence.

i got into the shower thinking about bill. i dried my hair and did my makeup thinking about bill. i dressed thinking about bill. i did my hair thinking about bill. i walked down the stairs to terrence thinking about bill. we were eating our breakfast thinking about bill. the world revolved around bill for me.

"hey, snap out of it we have to go to school." jessica said as she walked past me. this bitch. i stod up and walked out behind her. she sat at the passenger seat.

"sit behind." terrence said to jessica as he sat into the car. "what?!" she slightly yelled at him. "i have to show my girl off." he said as he turned to me smirking. fuck this bitch. i hated him. we switched places and drove to school.

bills POV:
camilla left with terrence. i don't know what he did to her to make her so scared. "bill it's better if we just go sleep." tom said breaking me out of my thoughts. "fine." i sighed.

i went upstairs and shut my door. i started crying. we just made everything up. why did he take her from me. "fuck you." i yelled as i punched the wall. i broke down in tears and fell to the floor.

after some time i got up deciding to take a shower. as i got into the in, i started crying again. why does it hurt that bad?

i got out and dressed myself falling asleep quickly. when i woke up next day my eyes were all red from crying. i got up and walked to the bathroom to shower again because i was disgusting myself.

i got out thinking about camilla. i dried myself thinking about camilla. i did my makeup and hair thinking about camilla. i got dressed thinking about camilla. i went downstairs to tom thinking about camilla. i sat down at the couch next to tom who was eating cereal, thinking about camilla. everything was about her. i missed her.

"here take some." tom said as he gave me a bowl of cereal. "i'm not hungry." i mumbled loud enough for him to hear me. "bill." he said as he sat down next to me again. "you have to eat." he said as he looked at me. i was facing the floor as i held back my tears.

"tom i'm not hungry." i said as i got up walking away, but he grabbed my hand. "bill we are not arguing about this." he slightly yelled at me as he looked at me concerned. "tom please." i said as tear escaped my eye. his eyes softened as he let go of me and i walked to the car waiting for tom. i still didn't have my drivings license since we were too young but tom got it somehow.

as he was finished he walked out the door locking the house since no one was home. he walked to the car and got in. we drove off to school me still thinking about camilla. i rested my head on the window as i looked at the nature.

"bill?" tom said as he looked at me while driving. "hm?" i said as i turned to face him. "we could ask fernanda for help." he said as my eyes widened. "tom you are a genious. she'll know what to do for sure." i said as i began to smile, causing tom to smile aswell.

hi this is autor. this chapter is a litle longer than usual. do you like them longer or shorter? but i am extremly grateful for all the reads and votes and even some comments! thank you all for your support, it means a lot.
byeeeeee💋