1

"Camilla breakfast!"i heard as soon as i opened my eyes. Ugh i can't believe it's school again. I hate school. It only made my anxiety worse. "Coming" i yelled as i slowly got up. I choose some outfit. I wore jeans jorts and a red crop top showing my belly piercing. I got it last summer when we were in germany. I put on slight makeup and slightly curled my hair which was black with red strands.

As soon as i walked down the stairs i was almost hit by my younger brother Carlos. He was 7 years younger than me. He was 8 years old but still acted like a 3 year old. "watch out carlos" i yelled at him as he ran by. "don't be like that hermanita." i heard my older brother Alejandro. I playfully rolled my eyes at him, as he saw it he started tickling me causing me to fall on the floor still laughing as he stopped. he helped me up and we went to the table.

I sat down across alejandro as mom brought me my plate. "gracias mama" i say as i look at her with a smile. she returned me one and went back to the kitchen. she came back with 4 more plates. she gave everyone one then she called for Maria once again as she sat down next to me. Maria was my older sister who just couldn't get herself up on time.

"so mija your birthday is coming up." she said while waiting for my response. i hated my birthdays. they just reminded me that i'm getting old. "mama i told you i don't want to celebrate it." i said as i groaned when maria finally draged herself down the stairs. "good morning mija." mom said as she gave her a kiss on her cheek. "morning mom." maria said in a sleepy voice. we ate out breakfast and went to living hell known as school.

As i entered the bus i saw my friend Fernanda sitting at the back. i sat beside her as we started talking till the bus stopped in front of the school. i hopped off walking in it. Alejandro was 3 years older than me and Maria was 2 years older than me. i was 15 at the time. maria was 17 and alejandro was 18.

I walked to class but i was sitting alone since the teacher separated me and fernanda because of the talking. ugh what a bitch. i sat at the back as the teacher came in with 4 boys. they all had differend styles.

one had dirty blonde hair and he was a little smaller than the other 3. one had brown hair that reached to his shoulders. the other two were pretty similliar just as they were twins. but one has an oversized t-shirt and baggy pants. 'they looked like a sack of potatoes' i said to myself giggling a little. the last one was the tallest. he was dressed all in black and had spiky hair with light ends. he was beautiful. he was exactly my type.

hi this is the autor. i'm sorry that it's a little short and boring but that was just the introduction for you so you know a little about them.